Pornstar-requested-smut

The picture of him makes me smile so much 🥺😍

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy it lovely x

I had a great life I was living with my 5 best friends I had a decent job good pay. More like amazing pay. I lived with the band why don't we. My brothers. They didn't know about my job and I wasn't planning on telling them anytime soon. I was a pornstar how do you tell people you have sex for living. Exactly it's hard thought. I pack my bag getting ready for a hard day at work. I grab as much sex toys sexy outfits all everything i need and place it in my bag. I grab the bag and make my way downstairs to see the boys signing album covers.

" hey pretty girl where you running off too" Jonah says. All the boys attention was on me and I smile. " oh I'm going out with the girls" I smile. They all nod. " do you need any money" Corbyn asks. I shake my head. " no I'm good thank you" they all wave good bye and I make my way to were my job is. A few hours later I return home holding a lot of money. I walk into the house and the boys see the money in my  hand. " did you rob a bank" Zach says looking at the money. I giggle and shake my head no. " I'm just good at saving money that's all" I say putting the money in my pocket. " you'll need to teach me how to save if that's how good you are" jack says laughing. We join in. I excuse myself and go for  a shower. Once I'm upstairs I hid the duffle bag and make my way into my bathroom.

Daniel POV

For some reason today I felt extremely horny. " guys I'm gonna go upstairs and use my hand for something good" he winks. They all laugh. " gross we don't need the details" Corbyn says. I laugh and make my way to my bedroom. I lock my bedroom  door and sit on my desk chair and find a decent video on pornhub. I keep searching until I find the perfect one. I click onto it and that's when I see her. Sophia. She was the pornstar. I pull my shorts back up and run downstairs. " guys you won't believe what I found" they  all turn there heads towards me. " I've figured out Sophia job" they look confused. " she's a pornstar" Jonah and Corbyn look confused while zach and jacks face light up.

Sophias POV

I hear a lot of shouting and talking coming from downstairs so after my shower I make my way downstairs to see what's going on. I see the boys crowding around Daniels phone and I walk closer. " what you looking at" I say. " uh nothing" Corbyn says quickly . " oh we're watching your porn videos" zach says. The boys hit him " oh sorry" he says. I go to talk but nothing comes out. " my- my video, you mean you found  them" Daniel nods. " I was going upstairs for a wank and I came across your video" my cheeks go red and I giggle slightly. " that's where all that money comes from isn't it" Jonah says. I nod and look around. Daniel puts his phone away and walks closer to me. " you have a nice ass" he walks to the kitchen I turn around and laugh. I make my way back upstairs and put my sex toys away where I kept them.

I hear my door open and I turn and see Corbyn walk in. " hey handsome" I say to my best friend. He shuts my door and sits on my bed. " hey why didn't you tell Me" he said smiling. I shrug my shoulders. " not sure, I wasn't too sure how to tells yous that's all" he thinks. " so you have sex with random men" I shake my head no. " I'm kinda lucky in a way I know all the people." He nods in amuse. " but there's one guy I wanna do it with" Corbyn  stays quiet. I walk closer and go in between his legs and whispers. " let me fuck you" he looks at me. He stands up and picks me up thrown me on the bed. He leans down and smacks his lips onto mine.

I smile into the kiss and put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I can feel Corbyn slowly unbutton my jeans abs sliding them down. I wrap my legs around his waist and I can feel his boner grown through his shorts. " mhm" I moan into the kiss. Cor pulls back for a breather and takes my top off and my bra. He kisses my nipples slightly sucking at them. I pull his head back up and kiss him again. It felt so right to kiss this boy and idk why. Was I in love with my best friend. It wouldn't work though no one wants to date a pornstar. My thoughts are interrupted by Corbyn pulling away and going down on his knees. He pulls my Panties of with his teeth and starts to kitten lick my clit. I throw my head back and moan loudly . He places his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. His muscular hand in my mouth was hot. He slipped a finger into me and moved it in and out. I can't help but moan again. " I'm close bean" I say. He pulls away abs pulls his basketball shorts down.

His large hard cock springs out and I look at it drooling a little. He lines up to my entrance without hesitation he slams into me. I let out a loud moan. He puts his hand on my throat slightly joking me. I grip onto his hair as the sound of her skin slap together. I moan louder and I can't help but call his name. " fuck Corbyn your soo good" that's when the door is flung up. I scream and Corbyn pulls out and covers my body. 4 boys stand smirking at us. " told you they were fucking" jack says. I start to laugh and look at Corbyn. " can you get out I'm making love to my girlfriend" I look at him and all the boys look at him. " girlfriend" zach says. " yeah girlfriend" I repeat. " I really like you Sophia and I know I have to deal with you fucking other guys but it's a risk I wanna take" I smile and kiss him. " we'll leave you too to fuck" Daniel says.

The four boys walk out laughing and of course we and Corbyn go back to our business. I could tell Corbyn wasn't the happiest about me being a pornstar but he loved me no less then what so ever. I was crazy for this boy and he was crazy for me the bonus is the sex is absolutely amazing

Hope you liked this Sophia x