Separation anxiety - requested

This imagine is for @hailes_limelight I hope you like this x

I missed Corbyn more than anything. It's been weeks without him. I missed his touch, his kiss. His hair, his rings. Everything. I just wanted to touch him again. I hear a knock at my door and thoughts are interrupted it was my brother Jonah. " hey baby sis, how you doing" he said sitting next to me I shrug my shoulders. " I'm fine" I said. " hailes I'm your big brother, I know when your not fine what's wrong" he said hugging my side. " I'm down Jonah really" I said.

But I knew deep down I'm not fine. I miss Corbyn. I miss the one I call my lover, the one I call my best friend and most importantly the one I call my soulmate. Yes we text but it's the same as proper holding each other. " hailee, you need to talk to me" I look at him. " I miss Corbyn Jonah" I said crying. He pulls me into a hug. " aww hailes i know it's hard I miss tessa you'll see him soon" he said acting like it was the same but it wasn't. He didn't feel the pain.

" but Jonah that's the thing it's not the same, Corbyn is my everything he's all I got, you have tessa and the boys." I stand up and grab his hoodie and sniff. Oh that smell, the same smell every time. He smelled amazing. The smell sends shivers down my spine. " listen hailee we are going to aunties house, get ready" jonahs stands up and kisses my head. " I'm worried about you hailee, I'm really worried" and with that he walks out. I sigh and sit down again crying hugging the one thing I had of my boyfriend. His hoodie.

I get ready for going to my cousins house I tried my best to make myself look good but I couldn't, I just couldn't get Corbyn out of my head. Who knew how much you could miss one person. " hailee let's go" my mum shouts downs I grab my phone and make my way downstairs. " she smiles and looks at my outfit. " you look good" she said kissing my head. I nod and get into the car sitting next to Jonah.. On the way to auntie I scroll through the old of me and Corbyn together and the last time we meet.

We finally arrive and my cousin Bella is standing at the door waiting for me. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk over and hug her. " hey girly how you doing." I nod. " been better but I'll be fine" I said smiling. I go inside but she doesn't let me. " Bella move over so I can get in" she waits. I hear my uncle cough and then she moves out the way. I give her a strange look and I walk in. I give my auntie and uncle a hug and I sit next to Bella.

A few minutes later I hear the living room
Door open. I turn around to see who it was and there he was. He was standing there I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not. I close my eyes and wipe them and open them and he's still there. I stay still for a moment. Corbyn was really standing in front of me. " well you just gonna sit there or you gonna come give me a hug" he said. It really was him that was his voice. His sound. It was my baby who I've wanted to see for weeks.

I stand up and run over. I jump and wrap my legs and arms around his body. I cry. " hey don't cry you'll ruin that pretty make up of yours" I jump down and kiss his lips. He kisses back. I soon pull away. " I've missed you too much Corbyn" I said smiling and holding him tight. " well this was jonahs idea" he said. I turn to Jonah and he waves at me I notice tessa next to him. I giggle and hold onto Him kisses his cheek. " oh and hailee this time your moving in with me this was too long without your hugs" I giggle and nod. " sounds good to me baby"

Hope you liked this hailee x