Detention- requested- smut

This imagine is for @huffleprincess13
Hope you like it x

I walk through the halls of my school. Everyone look at me and then looking away. I walk to my locker and my best friend Kay runs over. " hey bestie." She smiles. " hey honey" I say back. I look at her outfit and then mine. We were matching. " how does this even happen" she smiles. The bell rings. " ugh I have mr besson next" she raises her eyebrows. " come on Amelia he's hot" I roll my eyes. Before I know it the times 1:05. " shit I'm late" I run to my class and walks in.

I go to my seat. " no I'm sorry I'm late or I'm sorry it won't happen again" mr besson says. I turn and face him. I smile.
" sorry I'm late" he nods and tells me to sit down. Half way during the class my phone goes off. " Amelia this is the second time you have disturbed my class. Turn your phone of now or you'll at a detention." I groan. " it's not my fault my phone went off is it" he rolls his eyes. " don't you dare! Answer me back! For that 2 weeks detention! I don't want a sigh or anything. You'll be staying back after this class! Got it!" He shouts.

I stay quiet and look at my work. Everyone is talking but I just stay quiet. After class I stay sitting. Everyone has left and mr besson locks the door. " you need to quiet being cheeky, not listening not paying attention in my class your failing and your still doing nowt about it Amelia." He says sitting in front of me. I look up at him. " you gonna punish me." I smirk. He stays quiet. " if I punish you will you start behaving." I smile and stand up and go in between his legs. " depends on how good you are ..... daddy" I said biting my lip.

He smashes his lips onto mine and I kiss back instantly. I take his top of quickly and kiss his neck and abs. I start kissing him again he takes my top off. He takes my bra off and kisses my nipples. I take his belt off and pull his jeans down. I pull his long thick cock out of his boxers and lick his tip. I bob my head up and down while massaging his balls. I hear a groan coming from him lips and he pulls me up. He stands up and clears is desk and lays me down on it.

He rips my skirt off and my panties and throws them away. He kisses my clit and starts sucking on it. He adds a few fingers in my pussy and I moan at his touch. " mhmm daddy. I want you" he smirks. "
You want me do you now baby girl" I nod. " please fuck me." He pulls his fingers out and slams his hard cock inside me. I scream in pleasure he covers my mouth. " Amelia quiet or we'll get caught" I nod. He slides into me faster. I hold his body and throw my head back rolling my eyes back.

" fuck your soo good at his mr besson" I moans. " it's Corbyn" I look at him smiling. I lean up and kiss him pulling his hair. I move my hands down to his back and scratch his back. I feel my finish coming. " I'm close Corbyn" I moan. " me too baby" I start cumming. " fuck baby" I moan. He pulls out and cums on my stomach. He looks at me. " these next two weeks are gonna be good." I giggle and give him a kiss.

Hope you liked this Amelia x
I also just wanna thank you guys. I can't believe how many requests I've had these past few days and I can't thank you all enough