Period - requested - cute

This was requested by @OllyBess0n
I hope you like this lovey thank you for your support x

Corbyn' POV

I sit locked in my room, as I look at the pictures of me and my wife. " oh why did you leave me why did you have to go on that trip. If you didn't go you wouldn't be dead" I said kissing her picture as a tear falls my thoughts are interrupted as my phone rings. I pick up and and wipe my eyes.

" hello Corbyn speaking" I say staring at the picture still. " hi mr besson it's mrs halliday from your daughters school. I was wondering if you could come pick her up she's in started her period." I stay quiet. " her- her period" I say repeating her. " yes Mr besson it's your daughters time of the month. If you can't come please tell y/n mother to come." I stay quiet. " y/n mum died last year" they line was quiet " I'll pick her up" I end call.

I put my jumper on and make my way to my car locking my door on the way. I sit in my car turning on the engine and driving toward y/n school. When I reach the school I wait outside and press a buzzer to communicate with the receptionist. " hi it's Corbyn besson here to pick up y/n besson." I let go of the button. I look and see y/n walk out. " hi sweetheart, let's get you to the store so we can buy you some products" she stays quiet and pushes past me. I sigh and follow her to the car.

Once we are in the car I make my way to target. Once I have found a parking space. Y/n gets out the car still not said a word to me. I grab my face mask and put it on walking into the store. I follow her as she makes her way to the sanitary department. I look at all the products. " which one" she sighs. " don't ask me ive never done this before" she said. I look at her. " and you think I have I'm a male. I don't deal with this" she scoffs. " well if you didn't let mum go on that trip she would be Alive and she would help me!" I stay quiet. I grab a random pack Of pads and walk to the till.

Once we have paid we head back to the car.  " y/n I can't help the fact your mum died but please cut me some slack I'm trying I really am" she stays quiet until I have sniffing. " I don't want to be like this daddy i just miss mum." I put my arm and her. " me too sweetie me too but let's get you home. As soon as we are home you can pick a movie and we can order food" she  smile. " I love you dad" I smile. " I love you too"

Hope you enjoyed this x