Positive

How can this of happened. I'm pregnant. I look at the 3 tests lined up. I just stare blankly at them. Corbyns busy with the album for a baby. I sigh. " fuck!" I shout. I hear a knock on the bathroom door. " y/n it's tessa" she said quietly. I open the door and start sobbing. I can see her  look at the at the tests. " oh y/n, it's okay beautiful calm down"  i slow down my breathing and look at her. " what do I do tess." She rubs my back.

" well we will go to the store find a cute baby outfit and we can figure out a way to surprise Corbyn." She says smiling. I sigh. " some of me thinks he isn't going to be too impressed. We have never spoke about kids and they have just released lotus inn. Then the Album on top of a kid." I sigh. " it's too much stress on him." She smiles. " he'll love you  and this baby soo much y/n" tessa says. " now let's go baby clothes shopping please" I think for a second and smile. " I'm gonna have a baby" for a moment it hit me. I'm gonna be a mommy. I'm gonna have my own child. A slight bit of excitement hit me.

We both squeal and hug each other. She takes my hand and we head to the mall. We look in all shops to find the perfect outfit and we finally do. It says. I love my daddy. We walk up to the till and pay for it and make our way back home. Once we're back at the Jonah and Corbyn house. I run up to corbyns bedroom alone and put the outfit in a small box along with 2 tests. " Corbyn" I let out. I hear footsteps running upstairs. He looks at me and smiles. " there's my beautiful girl. I've missed you." He said kissing me. I kiss back and pull away. " I've got you a present." He looks confused and grabs it.

I sit on the bed and smile waiting for him to open it. When he opens it he has a shocked face. I slightly smile and he grabs the tests and looks at me with tears in his eyes. " no. Don't prank me please. Is this the truth" he says crying. I nod tearing up. " your gonna be a daddy Corbyn" he drops the box and runs over and jumps onto me. " oh shit the baby" I giggle and he kisses my stomach and then my lips. " I thought you were  gonna be mad." I said sitting back up. He lays his head on my shoulder and kisses my jaw line. " never baby. Now it's just us and our baby." I smile we lay back cuddling for the rest of the night.

Sorry this one isn't very good. Finishing rest of request later on x