Cheater - requested

This imagine is for @hailes_limelight I hope you like this x

I wake up and I turn to face Corbyn but the body felt different I work my hands up and the hair was different I throw myself  up and I notice I'm laying next to zach herron. My boyfriends best friend. My eyes widen and I slap zach. " wake up zach" he moans. " come on Kay give me 5 more mins" I slap him again. " bitch I ain't Kay." He opens his eyes instantly and is faced with me. " oh no what have we done" he says looking at my naked body covered in hickeys.

I grab my clothes that are scattered around his room and I quickly brush my hair with Kay's brush and smile at zach. " thank you for last night but I'm now going to hate you as I've cheated on Corbyn but I mean joint effort good luck with Kay if I don't answer you I'll be dead" he looks at me and I run out his bedroom. I run downstairs and that's when I see the biggest regret. Corbyn was standing there with Jonah. " oh hi Corbyn" I said smiling.

" hailee hi, what are you-" he stops and moves my hair out my face and he sees the hickeys his expression changes automatically. " Corbyn I can explain, I know what we I say won't change how you feel but I swear it meant nothing" he walks closer to me angry. I take a step back. " you cheated on me with my best fucking mate" I close my eyes and i let  the tears fall. My back hits against the wall and Corbyn is really close to me. " I can't believe you after everything we have been through" he said.

I feel his hand being raised and he goes to hit me. I scream and Jonah grabs him. " Corbyn calm down" Jonah said trying to calm the angry boy. " she's a bitch, how could she do this" he cried hugging Jonah. My heart broke seeing him like this. " cor I'm so sorry" I grab my phone and run out crying my eyes out. I call my best friend Bella. " hi baby girl" she said. I just cry. " hey what's up" she said again. " I cheated with Zach" I hear her gasp. " hey it's  okay  come over and we can get you cleaned up" she said.

" thank you Bella, I'll be over soon" I hang up and make my way to her house. What didn't help was that is was stormy outside so I was walking in the pishing wet rain. Thankfully Bella lives near zach. I knock on her front door and she opens it within seconds. She has a sad look on her face. " oh hailes come here" I walk over to her and burst into tears. " sshh it's okay come on calm down" I listen to her and sniff and wipe my eyes. " I've got a bath ready for you upstairs" she said

I smile and make my way to her bathroom stripping and taking my clothes off. I lay in the bath and look at the hickeys and cry. She opens the door and is holding two glasses of wine. " what happened" she said sitting on the toilet. " i don't know one minute I'm laying next to zach next Corbyn is going to hit me thankfully Jonah stopped him" I said sipping my wine sniffing. " he went to hit you" Bella said raising her voice. I nod. " I deserved it thou bell, look what I've done I've messed up my relationship".

There was a knock downstairs. " I'll go get that you get changed you know where the clothes are" she kisses my head and walks out. I get out the  bath and change into something warm. " she doesn't want to talk to you Corbyn you almost hit her" I heard Bella shout. " she doesn't want to talk she fucking cheated now where is she" his voices echoed. I made my way downstairs and he looked at me. " hailes." He simply said. He runs over to me and embraces me. " I'm so sorry for Nearly hitting you" he cried into my chest.

I pull him away " and I'm so sorry for cheating, I don't love him Corbyn I love you with you whole heart" he smiles and kisses my lips. " do you think you can forgive me" he said holding my hands. " only if you forgive me and I promise  to never hurt you again" he smiles and kisses my lips. My lover loved me again.