Homophobic - requested- cute

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy this thanks for requesting again 🥰

I loved Christina. She was my everything. Everyone knew that. When I came out to my parents they were soo supportive. Christina's parents were as well. At school everyone is just as supportive except Corbyn besson. He always bullies me due to me being gay.

I walk down the halls of school heading to Christina's locker. Before I reach it I'm being pushed against a locker. Corbyn and Jonah stand in front of me. " where you going" Corbyn says in my face. I close my eyes. " going to see Christina" he punches me in the stomach. I hold my stomach and fall to the floor. I see Christina running over she sits next to me. " omg baby are you okay" she says. I nod. " Corbyn being Corbyn." She lifts my head up and plants a kiss on them. I kiss her back.

I feel myself being pulled away from Christina I look up and it's a furious Corbyn. " no way am I gonna let you too sit there and kiss in my hall way" he punches my face endlessly. The pain disappears after a while. " get him off" Christina screams. Daniel and zach pull him off. " your dead Sophia dead!" He says. I sigh and just lay there blood all over my face. " baby are you okay" Chris said crying. " I'm fine I just wanna go home" Christina helps me up and we go to her car. She helps me into the car and puts my seatbelt on she plants a kiss on my lips.

She pulls away and I smile. She  goes to her seat and drives to her house. Once we reach her house. She helps me into the house and up to her bathroom. She lifts me onto  the toilet and wipes my face. I wince in pain. " I'm sorry baby" she tears up. I pull her onto my lap. " I love you Christina" I said looking into her eyes. " I love you too Sophia I'm so sorry for what Corbyn does to you, you don't deserve it"

I shake my head. " forget it, okay forget it. I love you I don't care what he does he's just being a dickhead if I wanna be with you I'm gonna be with you. He needs to realise I'm gonna be with you until the end." She smiles and pulls my hand and throws me onto the bed. I giggle and she cuddles into me. " forever?" She says. I smile and kiss her head. " forever"

Hope this is what you wanted Sophia. Thank you for requesting again. Feel free to request again.