Jealous- requested

This imagine was requested by @ameliaT13
Hope you enjoy it beautiful x

I was very close jack Avery soo close people thought we were brother and sisters. Jack has helped me through so much stuff I can't thank him enough. Right now me and him are currently in my bed watching a movie. I post a selfie of us on Instagram with the caption movie night with this one. I put my phone down and rest my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later the door is banged open. " what the actual fuck is going on in here" Corbyn shouts.

I left my head of jacks shoulder raising my eyebrows. " are you deaf what's going on in here" he repeats. " what the fuck Corbyn I'm just watching a movie with jack" Corbyn rolls his eyes. " don't think I don't know what's going on with you two, you have been sneaking around behind my back" he looks at jack. " how could you do this me! Your meant to be my best mate." He sighs. " get the fuck out so I can talk to Amelia" jack looks at me and I nod reassuring him I'll be okay. Jack walks out shutting the door behind him.

" Corbyn you need to calm down, I'm just good friends with jack. I love you and only you." I say. He scoffs. " don't give me that bullshit Amelia. Your always all over jack and always posting pics of him or going out with him. We haven't been on a date in a month!" I roll my eyes. " that's not all my fault! Your too busy sitting on your arse playing video games all the time" I shout back. I sigh and chuckle. " do you know what I'm done! We're over if you really think I would cheat on you, I guess you don't really know me at all" I grab my phone and my purse and push past him heading downstairs.

"Amelia stop I'm sorry." I turn around and look at him. His eyes were red and there is tears falling from his face. " don't leave me I'm sorry. I'm just jealous" I walk over to him and wipe his tears. " jealous of what, your all I want and all I need. I want you Corbyn no one else." He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back putting my arms around his neck. I pull back. " come on let's go play video games together" his face lights up he throws me over his shoulder running up the stairs. " I'm gonna beat your ass soo badly besson" I scream. Corbyn chuckles. That night was filled with me and cor playing videos goes and spending time with each other.

Hope you enjoyed this Amelia. Your next  imagine will be uploaded soon x