" your amazing"- requested

This imagine was requested by @noe_oliver
Hope you enjoy it lovely.

I look in the mirror checking out my outfit one last time. Today is the day me and the orchestra preform in front of an audience. I pick up my violin case. I check to see if my violin was in and it was. I lock the case shut and I hear my phone ping. I pick it up and read the message.

Corbyn
Hey baby good luck today you'll do amazing me and the boys will be in the crowd watching. I love you soo much noe! X
Me
Thank you baby, I'm just a little nervous not gonna lie. I'll give you a smile if I see you, I love you too babe x

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk downstairs and head to my car. I put my case on the back seats and get into my driver seat. I head to the concert hall and park in a space closet to the door. I take a deep breathe . I look at my black dress and nod. I get out the car and grab my violin and head into the hall. There was chairs sitting on the stage waiting for everyone to sit or stand around it.

I go back stage and get my makeup done. Not too much though. It's time to go on stage. I walk out holding my violin and stand in my stop. I look into the crowd and I can see the 5 boys sitting looking at me with the biggest smile on there faces. I see corbyn and he blows  me a kiss and gives me a small smile. The conductor starts to conduct the orchestra and I gentle play violin the music was beautiful  and gentle. I close my eyes and just listen to the music coming from my instrument.

It was time for my solo. All the other instruments stop and I continue to play mine. My hands slowly move up n down gliding the bow ( I think that's the name I'm so sorry it's not) along the string playing soothing sounds. Everyone else joins in with me for the big finish. The conductor finishes us and we all stop playing. I look up and see the audience standing up clapping for us. A few roses are thrown onto stage while we all bow.

Once I've said my goodbyes to my fellow band members. I make my way back to my car when I see 5 boys beside it. " your amazing" I hear Corbyn say. I blush and thank him. He comes over and kisses my lips. " Damn noe didn't know you had that in you" zach says. I giggle. " thanks Herron." After a few minutes we all decided to go our separate ways, except Corbyn he comes home with me. When we reach my house. He looks at me. " baby I'm so proud of you. You had your own solo and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." I smile and kiss him. " thank you corbs I love you"

Hope you like this noe. Sorry if it's not what an orchestra is actually never watch one or learned anything about one. But did a little bit of research. Feel free to request again x