Step brother- requested smut

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy this luv x

" Sophia fuck off im with Christina" he said pushing me away from him. " I just wanna say hi cor you don't need to be soo rude." I say back. Christina look at Corbyn  and then back at me with sympathy. " Sophia your soo fucking needy" he said slapping me across the face. I cover my face and hold the spot where the pain. I run up to my bedroom crying as I hear Christina shout at Corbyn.

I jump into my bed and cry. Why does he hate me soo much. I hear a knock at my door. " who is it" a soft voice speaks. " Christina" I walk over and open the door for her. She walks in and give me a small smile. " I'm so sorry about Corbyn he's being a dick" I sigh and sit on my bed . " he's always like this to me I need to seek revenge on him" I look at her. " how do you tend to do that Sophia" she says. I smirk and walk over to her. " by this" I smash my lips on hers. She kisses me back instantly. I push her against my bedroom wall. " jump" I say between kissing her. She does as commanded. She wraps her legs around my waist and a take her top off.

I kiss her neck making sure to leave a hickey. I carry her over to my bed and place her on it. I rip her bra off kissing her Boobs instantly. I suck on her left nipple while massaging her right. I swap over and she lets out soft moans. I move down her body leaving hickeys from her boobs to her jeans. I take her jeans off and then her underwear and kiss her clit. I put on of my fingers in her entrance and push them in and out. She moans softly. " do you like that baby girl" she nods and pulls my hair.

I add in two more fingers and push them in and out faster while sucking on her clit. " omg Sophia I'm close" I pull my fingers out and lick my lips as well as my fingers. I take of my clothes and put my pussy on her lips and I turn to face her pussy and we both eat each other out. As I put my tongue in her entrance. I moan at her touch. " fuck Christina your soo good " I get off her and go to start scissors her when my bedroom door gets opened. Walks in Corbyn. I quickly throw my T-shirt and shorts.

" what the fuck is going on in here!" He screams. Corbyn pulls me by fur hair and starts beating the shit out of me. I cry in pain. " MRS BESSON!" I hear Christina scream. I hear my parents run in. " get off her Corbyn" mum shouts. They pull Corbyn off me. " I think we need to talk!" My dad says pissed. " I'm gonna go I'm so sorry for causing problems" Christina runs out. " what the hell has happened here" " Sophia fucked my girlfriend" I laugh. " you deserved it after the shit you have put me  through beating me up everyday, bullying me." My parents sigh.

" I'm sick of you too, things need to change around here Corbyn your banned from going on tour until you start being nice to your little sister and Sophia your grounded for having sex with Christina" my parents walk out as well as Corbyn. Life has been better after my parents had a go at me n Corbyn. Me n Christina have secret night together but Corbyn has been treating me better so it a win win situation for me after wall

Hope you enjoyed this x