" goodbye baby" - sad / warning!

This story is about suicide soo please please please don't read it if it's gonna trigger you in any way your all beautiful and all deserve the world

I sit on my bathroom with my knees to my face. I scream. I scream as loud as I possibly could. The pain I felt wasn't like any other. I hated my life I wanted  out. But at the same time. I couldn't leave Corbyn. He's my everything. I love him and want to marry him. But I can't continue on this way anymore. I search for the one thing that could help me now.

A silver blade. I run the blade over my fingers and the tip starts to bleed. I close my eyes and slowly open them again to find the  pain killers. I search the medical cabinet and find a bottle of them. I pour a handful and take them all at once. I close my eyes and line the blade up to my hand. I then remember the note. I run to the bedroom and go onto my knees and pull a small box out from under the bed. I place it on the bed and give it a quick kiss. I look at our room one last time and grab Corbyns jumper and slowly walk back to the  bathroom.

When I reach the bathroom I lock the door and kiss Corbyns hoodie. I line the blade up again and slowly push it against my vain  gliding it along the pain wasn't too bad due to the pain killers but it still hurt like a bitch. I fell  to the floor in weakness that's when I screamed again. I laid down in my own blood and just held onto Corbyn jumper just laying there as I bleed out. " goodbye Corbyn" I said before shutting my eyes. Never to open them again.

Corbyn POV

" baby I'm open" I said opening the door to mine, Jonah and Ebens. No reply. " that's strange her cars outside." I walk to the living room and see Eben playing video games. " hey mate is y/n upstairs." I ask. He nods. " I think so I heard her scream but we all know what's she's like she screams at everything." He says. I give a fake chuckle kinda worried. I make my way upstairs and knock on my bedroom door. I open it to see ... nothing.

I see the bathroom door is shut and it's never shut unless someone is using it. " y/n are you in there." No reply. I begin to have a bad feeling. "Y/n" I say louder this time. I walk towards the bathroom door and turn the knob to the door being locked. " Y/N!" I shout banging on the door. I hear footsteps running to the door and Eben runs in. " she's not opening up Eben what's if somethings happened." Eben  walks to the door and shoulder barges it with force to break it down. The first time didn't work so he does it a second time. This time is works and as soon as the door opens the sight I never wanted to see was laying there.

My baby.. covered in blood... my hoodie she was hugging it. " NOO!" I scream. I run over to her and hugged her lifeless body crying. " come on baby wake up for me" i start chest compressions. " we can go on that holiday you wanted to go on. We can finally  have a baby I'm ready. Please wake up don't leave me alone I need you." I scream still giving her CPR. I hear Eben on the phone to the paramedics. But it's not my concern right now. Trying to wake y/n is. I put my lips onto her and blow giving her mouth to mouth. No response.

" come on baby girl, think of all our memories think of when we went to Disney land think of when we went to Hawaii and you got to babysit lavender while we all swim. Lavender needs her auntie. Eben Jonah and all the others need you and I need you y/n" I cry still working on giving her CPR. I hear the paramedics trying to talk to me I blank them out. I soon feel a pair of arms pull me away from my girlfriend. I scream and fight the person who's pulling me away. I give in due to weakness and fall to the floor. I look up and it's Daniel he hugs me tight and we watch them work with her. I see one shake there head. She's gone. I scream and punch the ground.

It's been a few hours since y/n body was taken away. She's gone she's really gone and it's All my fault. I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. I made my way up to our shared room for the first time in the 3 hours and sigh staring at bed. I then see a box I make my way over to the box and open it. Inside were Polaroids( if you don't know what a Polaroid picture is it's basically the same as a picture but it just comes out the camera if that makes sense)