B-Rank Mission

At the gates 3rd pov
The two guys finally made it to the entrance gates where the other two genins were waiting.
"Alright everyone's here, let's get going." They began walking on the long journey that laid ahead. They all made small conversation amongst ourselves, well more of Sakura trying to get closer to Sasuke and bad mouthing Naruto from time to time. Naruto and Kakashi ignored everything the other two were saying and kept most of their conversations in their link.

'What do you think this mission will be like Naru?' The Elite asked. He knew the boy's thought on things even without much info were pretty accurate. 'Still a bad feeling. Our real mission may include a few of the Akatsuki members actually being there.' The kid theoretically stated.

(Later that night)
"Alright we should set up camp here for tonight and take turns keeping watch." The silver haired man instructed. They started a fire and heated up some canned food they brought along.

"Me and Sakura will take the first watch while Naruto and Sasuke will take the second one."

'Are you sure that's a good idea? He hates me.'
Naruto questioned a bit confused.

'Yes because I know you won't talk to him and he won't speak either. If you were paired with Sakura she'd keep going on about how she doesn't like you, and you already know we wouldn't get any sleep if she was paired with Sasuke.' He explained while Naruto couldn't find a way to retaliate and just rolled his eyes.

Once everyone finished eating Naruto and Sasuke went to sleep while the other two kept watch. Much to Kakashi's surprise, the pink haired girl stayed quiet the entire time.

A few hours later it was time for Naruto's and Sasuke's shift. They were on opposite sides of where they set up camp. None spoke a word but many questions flooded a certain Uchiha's mind. How did he even train? I've seen him many times just hanging out with his friends doing nothing. There's no way he could've become stronger than me. Maybe he got help? Ugh this is killing me! He thought in anger.

This time he broke the ice and ditched his pride for once to talk first. "Naruto.." he said under his breath, but Naruto of course caught this and turned his head towards him. "Who taught you the jutsus you used during the chunin exams?" He looked at the blonde dead in his eyes.

"I trained myself." Was the only thing he said giving the boy almost no details. "Impossible. You couldn't have trained that much to learn what you know at our age. That's beyond genin teachings."

"No it's not. Just because they don't teach us genin these things doesn't mean we aren't able to do it. Just like your fireball jutsu in the beginning. Genin at that time didn't even know to perform those types of jutsus." Naruto countered back at him. This made Sasuke mad for not getting the information he wanted.

"You had to have some type of teacher. You couldn't have done all of that alone." He started glaring at the boy, searching for the hidden answers. He didn't realize how much Naruto has sort of discarded the lazy personality he showed in the academy.

"You're right."

Sasuke's eyes widened until they returned back to a glare. "Who?" He asked coldly, almost trying to be intimidating but Naruto has felt more darker feelings from just the villagers.
"Kitsune and Eagle remember? After the third phase." He joked.

"That's not what I mean."

"But that's the truth. We all learned something from them." I turned my head away from him, ending the conversation. "But..why....?" He questioned.

"Why the hell do you know so much? You didn't do anything during the academy, you were the lazy student. Now you seem to know everyone and do things beyond genin capabilities. That... should have been me."