Learning

(Time skip Next Day) 3rd pov
Naruto woke up peacefully for once with all of his injuries healed from yesterday's attack. Just the thought of it made Naruto have a sad mood but it suddenly improved when he remembered he met Kurama and they agreed to start learning today.

He went into the time space to find the fox sound asleep. 'Kuramaaa! Wake up we should begin my training!' Naruto whined impatiently.

"Can't we wait till later? Didn't we just fall asleep not too long ago?" Kurama asked annoyed but still not fully awake.

'We've slept for about 7-8 hours, don't you think that's enough?' Naruto asked and sweat-dropped by seeing how sleepy he was.

"What the heck Kit I need more sleep than that." His eyes now opened to finding out how 'little' sleep he's gotten. 'Wooow I didn't know this almighty and powerful fox was lazy.' The boy said in a mocking tone while rolling his eyes.

The fox soon had a tick mark on his head as he sat up and growled at the boy. "Fine you brat just don't go complaining when I work your brain to the core!"

The fox then made a desk for Naruto to study on in the time space while a few books popped out of nowhere onto the desk.

Naruto was shocked to soon learn that anything can be created within the time space but none of it is actually real.

"You'll be learning in here since we can form anything in the time space. We'll first start with English and math. History is the most extensive so that'll be last. Right now you're only going to learn at the usual academy level but later on from time to time you'll learn things on higher levels." Naruto nodded and began to learn words that Kurama thought would strengthen his vocabulary.

(Three months later) Naruto's pov
After three months of reading and writing I was tested on everything I've learned up to this point. I passed with flying colors which made Kurama proud since we were moving at a faster pace than expected.

"Alright Kit well done, you've learned faster than expected. But now we'll start learning academy level math."

'Ughhh do we have to? How is math gonna help me in any situation anyways?!' I yelled in confusion since I can't grasp how math will be useful on missions.

"Math is important especially if you get a high rank role in the shinobi world." He protested as I rolled my eyes.

'Well I see why the Hokage has so much paperwork then.' "Yep so if you want his job this'll be important." 'Well after hearing that I'll have to think it over.' Naruto said in a sigh as we started with the lesson.

(Lazy Time Skip Three Months Later) Naruto's pov
In the time space I finished up the last part of my math test as Kurama watched over me.

I handed him my papers and he lightly looked over each problem. He knew all the answers which made grading easy, and in just a matter of seconds he made the test disappear and smiled at me.

"Perfect Kit, you aced the whole thing, even my trick question at the end that I didn't teach yet." I looked up and shot him a cheeky grin.

'Yeah that one almost stumped me, until I knew I had to use two math formulas instead of one.' I rolled my eyes at the him and left the time space to eat lunch.

Kurama said eating noodles everyday wasn't good if I wanted to become a strong ninja so whenever Jiji comes by to give me my monthly rent, I asked if he could bring me some healthy foods that were easy to make.