Celebration🥳/Not a Chapter

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say even though we still have a day before we officially celebrate, Happy Almost New Years!! 🥳🥳

It's honestly been a long, long year at least to me. Making this story was one of the best things that helped get through it. I'm happy that you readers enjoy it since I didn't think it would honestly get this many people reading it in such a short time after publishing it last month.

That brings me to my next point to say THANK YOU FOR 6k!!❤️❤️ Thank you for all of the support with this story and I especially love the feedback I get from a few of you which absolutely makes my day. Tbh I never know what I'm going to write next after each chapter I post 😅.

Speaking of that, this is my 50th post for this story and I kinda wanted to make it special, especially with everything else I'm celebrating on this post.

For both inspiration and feedback from you guys, I want to know if you have any recommendations that you think would be a nice plot or add on to the story. I just like hearing back from readers, and most of the time I don't know what to write next so I chose this opportunity to see what you guys wanted.

I hope you guys have a Happy New Years, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story~ Kagemaster-Chan 💞