Chunin Exams pt 1

A few hours later we finished with the mission and we're about to report to the Hokage. "I sense our clones in his office, should we wait?" I told them. They all shook their heads no and decided to surprise the genin with us suddenly coming unannounced.

"You guys go, my clone is in the office and they can't know I'm still an anbu." Kakashi said before he shunshined away. We shunshined to the door and I immediately heard Jiji's voice. "You guys can come in." He said which confused the genin about who he was talking to until we walked through the door.

Every genin team was in there and they all stared at us shocked. "Aren't you guys The Six Sins, the youngest and most powerful anbu team!? Such youthfulness!!" Rock Lee cried out as Guy joined him in his praise.

"Ah team Kitsune, what do I owe the pleasure? To be honest I wasn't expecting all of you to be here." The Hokage said mainly directing the last part to me and Neji since we weren't originally on this mission. "We've come to report our mission a success." Shino said breaking the tension while handing him the file.

The five of us silently observed everyone. We eyed our clones until one of them spoke up.

"May I ask, how long have you guy's been in the anbu?" Sasuke asked, with eyes now on him or us. We looked towards the Hokage who slightly gave the okay to answer the question.

"Six years." Shikamaru said plainly without anyone recognizing his voice. Most of them had jaw dropped expressions on their faces except the Elite jonins.

"How is that possible? Judging by your height and the fact you might be our age, you guys would have to be around six or seven years old." Tenten said, surprisingly more observant than I thought.

What the hell?! How could anyone join the anbu at that age? I didn't even know the fireball jutsu at that age, so how can any kid pass the requirements to become an anbu? Sasuke questioned in his mind, slightly getting more irritated by the fact people his age may be stronger than him.

"Kitsune, aren't you the new commander?" The newly made jonin, Kurenai asked. Now Yamato, Asuma and Kakashi silently glared at her for her nosiness with their commander. "Yes I am." Was all I said and to say they were overly shocked is an understatement.

"Excuse my boldness but how could people probably our age ever become anbu, and even the commander?" Shikamaru's clone asked, pretending to be the perspective Nara he was.

"We just trained at a young age, an age where most of you probably didn't even know about the existence of shinobi's or chakra." Natsumi stated, getting a little annoyed by all the questions, along with her other teammates.

"Well I'm happy you're all here, because I have a mission for you Kitsune, that deals with everyone." The Hokage mentions which confused all of us.

"The reason everyone is gathered here is because I'm announcing that the chunin exams are approaching. You don't have to partake in it but I recommend you do. As a little motivator to help encourage you to give it your all, anyone who passes the second phase will be taught by Kitsune before the fourth phase."

The genins all gasped in excitement and looked towards Kitsune who seemed to be frozen.

1

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.