First Mission

(One month later) 3rd pov
Now that Naruto has a good grasp at what he's capable of, he goes to the Hokage's office to see when he'll get his first mission. He shunshined into the office which caught the Hokage and his two anbu guards off guard. He had his disguise and mask on so the anbu immediately recognized him from the test and began trembling a bit in fear.

"You may leave you two." The Hokage says signaling to his anbu. They both bow at the Hokage as they leave the office.

"Is there something you need kid?" He asked confused as he calmed down from the boy's sudden arrival. "I was just wondering when my first mission is?" He wondered in a curious tone.

"Ah yes I'd have a feeling you've come here to ask for one but remember you first few missions will be with Dog so he should be here in a minute to deliver a report." The Hokage says as I nod.

"Also do you have a name to go with your disguise? Since your wearing that again you apparently want to keep your real self hidden." I nod as I speak in my disguise voice.

"Yes if I wear this I'll be known as Kitsune unless I give someone the permission to call me something else. Like you for instance, if we're alone you can call me what you want." He nods and smiles. "So what have you learned up till now kid?" He asked. Naruto was about to answer until he felt someone approaching the door.

He turn his head as the Hokage looks at him confused until there was a knock at the door.

How did he know someone was at the door? Did he hear him? No I didn't even hear the person, but I sensed them. Was this his sensory from his father? The Hokage thought as Dog entered through the door. He glanced at me and kneeled before the Hokage.

"Excuse my interruption. I came to deliver my report on the scout I was on." He stood back up and handed him the file.

"Great just the info I needed." He looked at Naruto and handed him the file. "Naruto, you will go with Dog on this mission." The Hokage stated while handing the child the file.

Naruto looked at the file and saw that it was a B rank. The kid internally smiled a bit. 'This looks like a good first mission Kura.' "Yeah you might even get your first kill on here depending on what it wants you to do. It looks like a scroll retrieval mission in the Village of Water." Kurama explained.

"You both will leave in two hours to retrieve a scroll from the Village of Water. That will be all, you both are dismissed." He says and signals to leave. Naruto bowed and shunshined away.

"Are you sure he's ready for this Lord Third? He seems rather young for this type of mission." Dog asked in a bit worried tone. Though the mission stated it was just a scroll retrieval, bad things could always happen and a mid level one like this has the possibility to run into some sort of trouble.

"Remember what I said before, I wouldn't worry about him Kakashi. He may be young but he's extremely talented as you've seen already. I just hope I'm right for doing this but we'll see later on." Kakashi nodded and shunshined away. Little did they know Naruto was laying on the rooftop overhearing their conversation.

'Don't worry Kakashi, I'll show you that imma be just fine on this mission.' "You show them Kit. 'Of course Kura. I'll make sure everyone knows who I am.' Naruto said to him before shunshining back home to pack.

(Time Skip Two Hours)
Kakashi makes his way to the front of the gates.
"Hmm I know I'm late but I would've thought he'd be here before me. For his first mission I didn't think he'd be late." Naruto "tched" which got Kakashi's attention to the tree he was in and was surprised a bit.