Surprises pt 2

Our jaws dropped after Kurama told us what Kakashi's gift was.

"Wait wait wait let me get this straight. You want to put the other half of your chakra into me? Can I get another reason why besides the ones you've named off?!" Kakashi asked while still processing everything.

"I don't think I have any other reasons. I know you'll be responsible when using it and I think you'd put it to better use than the brat I have now." Kurama laughs while I yell at him for his smartass reason.

"Haha but you know I'm right Naruto, you barely use half of the chakra I have right now. There's no reason for you to have the rest if it'll go to waste." I stuttered trying to come with a retaliation but fail. "So Kura how do we even give it to him?"

"For a brief moment you'll absorb the rest of my chakra from your dad and then link it into Kakashi. Once that's done we put an 8 trigram seal on him just like the one you have. That way it'll be sealed within him personally."

Kakashi's pov
"So after that happens will I be able to communicate with you in my head like Naruto?" I ask. "Yes you two will also be able to talk telepathically since my chakra is linked within the both of you." "That's so cool!" Naruto shouted as I smile at his excitement.

He started absorbing the rest of Kurama's chakra from within his father. Once he does he immediately starts transferring it inside me. "Brace yourself Kakashi-nii." He warned me with a smile. He lets half of the chakra surge from him to me.

This chakra..is so immense. No wonder Naruto doesn't use much of it, there's too much to use on a single mission alone. I thought as I feel the power of the chakra move throughout my body.

Once all the chakra is within me it forms a chakra cloak with fox like ears and a tail.

"That's also what my chakra looks like when not sealed within someone but it's linked with them." I flinch as I here his voice in my head. "Okay Naruto use the seal."

Naruto prepares the seal but asked me a quick question. "Where do you want the seal Kakashi-nii?"

"You can put it on my back." I say as he strikes my back with the seal. As soon as he does the chakra cloak starts disappearing into the seal.

"Okay Kakashi-nii close your eyes and focus once you do so, then open them." I start to close my eyes for a seconds and opens them to see myself in a sewer like place. 'Where the heck am I? Wasn't I just with Naruto?' I look around until I hear Kurama's voice.

"You took less time than Naruto to find this place, impressive." I follow the sound of his voice until I come across a room where he was sitting. 'I gotta say you're a lot bigger than I expected.' I sweat-dropped. "Yeah I suppose compared to you humans."

'So this is what it's like when Naruto talks to you.' I say while trying to get used to the time space. 'Yep you got it.' A voice called out as I quickly turned around to see Naruto standing behind me.

'So I guess I can see you in here too Naru-chan.' He smiles and nods as he explains where we are.

'It's called the time space. You don't need to come in here to talk to Kura or me but you can if you want and the same goes for us when talking telepathically. He can hear what you think but he's asleep most of the time so I doubt he'd even listen. You'll have an easier time coming to and from this place with a little practice and even though I'd personally learn medical nin, he can heal lots of injuries but it uses his own chakra.'

I stood there for a few seconds before understanding everything Naruto just said but I think I have basis down. I close my eyes and went back to seeing the real world. 'Testing testing, can you hear me Kashi-nii?' I hear Naruto's voice in head which shows the link works. 'Yep loud and clear Naru-chan.' I say while getting used to Kurama's chakra.