Chunin Exams pt2

(After the first exam)
You all passed, the purpose of this was to weed out the ones who weren't ready to become chunin. Now it's time to make your way to the second exam site." As he said this a purple haired woman appeared the through the window in all her glory. My anbu teamed internally groaned when we knew who it was and Ibiki faced palmed for her childish behavior.

"Okay you brats follow me and I'll take you to the exam site." She said leading everyone away. I told the Uchiha and Haruno that I had to do something and they luckily believed it and walked out with everyone else.

I turned around and the anbu in the room kneeled while giving me their updates and reports. "Kitsune-sama, I had men look into the guy and his team along with the sound ninjas they all have very vague background info." Ibiki handed me a file on them. Each ones had backgrounds that didn't really make sense or match up so I assume their spies.

'Everyone, keep a look out for the sound ninja and team Kabuto from earlier. I suggest you make a clone so we can invade and take them out without our identities comprised.'

'Got it.'

'Ok.'

'On it.'

'Sure.'

They all responded as I made a clone and changed into my anbu disguise. "I want some of you to be at the training site and others with the Hokage. His safety is one of our top priorities." I ordered all of them. "Hai Kitsune-sama." They all said in unison before leaving. My clone went to catch up with the others as I regrouped with my anbu team.

Clone pov
The original sent me back to the genin team who appeared in front of the forest of death. "Alright everyone, I will be the proctor for this stage. There are two scrolls, heaven and earth. You each will get a scroll and you'll have six days to try and take the one you don't have from another team. Before we start I'll need you to sign this form, which states I'm held unaccountable for any harm or damage that may be inflicted during this phase." Anko explains as we each signed the form.

"What about food?" The Akimichi asked, still eating his endless bags of chips. "There's animals in there, hunt for food." She said as we all lined up, grabbed a scroll and entered the forest.

"Alright we have the heaven scroll, we just need to come across a group that has the earth scroll." Sakura stating the obvious. I wasn't too focused on this since I sensed nobody in sight and I know this place like the back of my hand of course.

"We should establish some type of code or something, in case we get split up and an enemy tries to disguise themselves." The Uchiha stated and we all agreed.

After a while I sensed anbu nearby so I made up to go use it and left behind the bushes. Three of them appeared before me and judging by their expressions, it's urgent. "Kitsune-sama we've discovered three corpses who appeared dead before the second phase. Those three were applicants for the chunin exams." One of them stated handing me their file.

The three who appeared dead had their faces torn off. This could only be his work. "Good work. You three report this to the Hokage and go back to your posts. Me and my team will handle this." I ordered before they shunshined away. I alerted my original sled about this and went back to my genin team.

"Are you the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked with his guard up. I nodded and pretended to forget part of the code which showed it was the real me.

We continued along the forest, looking for any signs of people. "Heads up Kit, I can feel an evil presence approaching us." Kurama warned as I used my sensory to pin point their location. It was coming from directly behind us. I waited until it got closer before I yelled "Duck!." to the other two. They did as they were told before kunai's and shuriken were thrown directly at us.