Pervy Sage

(One month later) 3rd pov
It's been a long month for the Six Sins after the attack on the village. Naruto had it worst of all since he has his genin team, secretly watching over Sasuke if they're not with his genin team, being the anbu commander and trying to find the mysterious guy and sound ninja's with his team. He had clones do different jobs for him but it still took away personal and sleeping time from the boy but he let's his furry tenet sleep for him since he's able to do that.

Today the original Naruto was giving his latest scouting report to the Hokage. Once he entered he saw a man with long white hair inside. 'Who is he?' The boy questioned to himself.

"That's Jiraiya. He's one of the legendary sannin which also means he's the Third's student." Kurama briefly explained. He excused himself and kneeled before giving his report.

"I've come to report the latest update about the scouting mission."

"You may stand and proceed."

"We haven't been able to locate any of them. They must've gone into hiding beyond the five nations. I've also gotten word of an organization that's starting to make a move."

"What a coincidence, weren't you just about to tell me about them Jiraiya?" The Hokage asked. "Yes but before I do, may I ask who this kid is? He seems pretty young to be an anbu." He looked at me but I ignored his comment.

"Don't be fooled by his appearance Jiraiya. It's safe to say dispite his age, he's the most powerful ninja this village has, most likely surpassing me." Lord Third praised to the boy, shocking his student. He didn't think there'd be a person to surpass his teacher, especially one so young.

"You flatter me Lord Hokage but I still have ways to go before that happens." The boy slightly bowed.

"Who are you kid?"

"My name is Kitsune." Was all Naruto said. The name floated around in his head before it hit him. He's heard some news about Kitsune and his team and how powerful they were.

"No way, you're the legendary Bloody Fox of the leaf?!" Naruto nodded to this as he looked towards the Hokage to confirm it and he shook his head yes as well.

"Wait I heard Dog was on that team as well, you're stronger than him too?" He continued asking questions. Jiraiya has seen Kakashi a couple times on missions and has seen his capabilities, even if they're more improved now.

"Ehh we're pretty even in terms of power. I'd say I'm more versatile with different battle techniques but he will always have more experience and is a faster planner and strategist when fighting." He explained.

Naruto thought on this longer than expected because he started becoming more interested in the outcome. It didn't matter to him if he was stronger or not but was only a bit curious in the answer. He shrugged it off and went back to his original conversation.

"So what have you heard about this group Jiraiya?" The Hokage turned his focus to his student.

"They have about nine to ten people at least and for some reason...they're after all jinchuuriki's."

The other two in the room didn't make any expression but they knew this was a big problem. If people were to get wind of this info it would put Naruto in a tough spot with playing two different identities.

"That also brings us to why I'm here. I'm sure you'll tell this to the boy or protect him in a way." Jiraiya said.

"Oh I don't think I'll need to do that...right Naruto?" He turned his head to the anbu as he took off the anbu mask. Jiraiya flinched and took a step back. He didn't even begin to think that Naruto would be the infamous anbu.