Chunin Exams pt3

3rd pov
Each team was lined up in front of their jonin and the Hokage. Team Kitsune was also there as well but Kakashi stayed with his genin team so his identity wouldn't be revealed. Many anbu were in this place for security reasons, especially watching out for the sound ninja.

"Congratulations for the teams who've made it this far. Unfortunately, team Dosu, it seems your squad leader isn't here so you'll have to be disqualified." The Hokage stated as Kitsune signaled for a few anbu to escort them out and later on deal with them. "With that being said is there anyone who wants to forfeit now?" Lord Third asked looking around at the kids until he noticed and hand raised.

"I'll forfeit." Kabuto says while walking out. Team seven was a bit surprised by this, especially since he help them get through the second phase. Kitsune secretly signaled for another anbu to deal with him as well.

"Great and with that being said, let's start the third phase." The Hokage announced as some of the anbu stood near the door and the Hokage. Kitsune walked up to the proctor who had a sword on his back and a red striped bandana like headband on while everyone walked up to the balconies.

"Hey Hayate, how's the cure I gave you? Was it any good?" He asked. 

"Yes, I've seemed to completely heal. Thank you commander-sama." The Elite bowed to his previous commander. Team Kitsune were all on a balcony of their own, above the hand sign in the back of the building.

"I am Hayate, proctor of the third exam. This will be a preliminary round to cut down the number of genins to pass. Each of you will be in a one on one fight against an opponent for the right to move onto the final stage. The opponent you will be fighting will be determined at random on this screen. Now, let's have the first match begin." He says while the board showed Sasuke's and Yoroi's name.

"Hn. Looks like I'm first." Sasuke grinned and jumped down in front of his opponent. Naruto's clone and Sakura cheered him on. "Alright if both contestants are ready, the match may begin." Hayate announced as Sasuke waited for his opponents move.

Yoroi gathered chakra at his palm and tried making contact with Sasuke but barely missed.
What the heck..is this feeling? Sasuke thought, feeling a bit weaker all of a sudden. He still kept his guard up and mostly stayed on the defensive.

"I see your feeling the affect of my technique." Yoroi said confidently as he kept striking Sasuke, making him feel even worse. He activated his sharingan and was able to dodge even more.

Sasuke thought he'd gain the upper hand until his opponent landed a devastating blow on him. Half of the genin in the stands were shocked to see the mighty Uchiha fall.

Luckily for him, he had enough chakra for his jutsu. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu." The boy called out. Fortunately, Yoroi got caught in this and by the time the fire settled down, Sasuke replicated Lee's dancing leaf shadow on him.

"Wait, that's my move." Rock Lee said but was still focused on the fight. "I'll admit I borrowed that move just now but everything now will be an original." Sasuke kicked his opponent down to the ground twice.

"The winner of this fight is Sasuke Uchiha." Hayate announced as the medical nin took Yoroi away.

The board started processing names again and both the twins (Natsumi's two genin teammates Monomi girl and Monokuma boy) were both called.