Infiltration

(Six Months Later) 3rd pov
It took a bit of adjusting but Tsunade was getting used to her new role as Hokage. When Naruto first got back here with her, everyone was shocked by her sudden appearance and her even more sudden job. Fortunately the council kept their word and nobody else disagreed so it was made official without a problem.

One of the first things she helped do during her position was help out in the medical field with any majorly severe cases that other doctors couldn't solve. She even helped completely heal Natsumi and after a few weeks she was able to return back to Kiri. Soon, Tsunade even took in Sakura and a few other kunoichi's to learn medical ninjutsu, as it showed to be very resourceful on missions.

In the mean time, the Third Hokage still wanted to help with whatever he could and decided to help with her paper load, even though he really regretted it later. Everything from there on in everything else was smooth sailing as things were finally starting to calm down. Unfortunately as we all know by now, these things usually never lasted long.

And this time was no exception.

Today was like any other normal day for everyone. Kids went school, adults went to work, and ninja's patrolled or did whatever they needed to do. Today, Sakura and a few other kunoichi's were getting taught their medical lessons so their was no need for her other teammates to use their disguises for today. This time, the rest of them were back at the base where Naruto was actually found in his office for once, instead of his usual clone.

He was doing his commander duties and caught up on any paperwork while Sai and Kakashi were chatting up or playing cards in the lounging area. Naruto was enjoying himself at the moment because as much as he loved his friends and family, everybody needed their alone time at some point, and this was that moment. He quietly hummed to himself while reading thing over until he felt something.

It was a feeling knew too well and only appeared when trouble was about to happen. He decided to take a break and go out to see if anything looked to be wrong, but he saw nothing. He simply couldn't ignore his gut feeling, but without knowing what was going to happen, what else could he do but wait. Just as Naruto was about to head back inside, he felt the chakra signature of a person from right above the village.

He looked to see a man in a black cloak and automatically prepared himself from the giant amount of chakra the person was building up.
"Almighty Push." The blast traveled straight down to the village but the barrier kept around it stopped the jutsu from making destroying anything. The jutsu continued all the way down the barrier to the outer reaches where a big explosion caused all of Konoha to shake.

People and ninja's rushed outside to see the commotion but were shocked to see no damage has been dealt anywhere. Anbu's rushed to their commander's side and looked to see what he was staring at. The Akastuki man landed on top of the barrier placed both hands down on it.

"Do you think he'll be able to break it?"

"This barrier is one I made to keep people without permission out but those with it can come and go as they please. It can repel small jutsus but this barrier isn't made for giant attacks like those." Kakashi explained to the others.

The man applied a lot of what seemed to be repulsion force to the barrier, making many cracks among it. "Perfect cube." The commander placed a much smaller but more powerful barrier around the village, and now nobody would be able to go in or out. He ordered his men to clear away the citizens to a more safer location while him and his teammate leaped up to the cloaked person.