Training

(The next day) 3rd pov
Naruto woke up late and in a daze from all the work and training from yesterday. He lazily got out of bed and made himself breakfast while waking up the snoring fox. 'Wake up lazy fox. Another day of training.' Naruto mocked to him while a smirk crept onto the boy's face. He knew how much sleep the fox wanted and he barely got any compared to how much he usually sleeps.

"Kit it's too early, let's train later." Kurama says half awake as he continued to snore. Naruto then went into the time space and whined as loud as he could until it irritated the fox awake.

"Alright you stupid brat I'm up, but since you annoyed me awake you're training you butt off today." Now an evil grin appeared on his face and Naruto instantly regretted his decision. Kurama made him do 2x the exercise than usual which was now about 80 push ups, sit ups, 20 minutes of running in place, and now practicing agility and reflexes.

Naruto used old ninja wires along with a few shurikens and kunai's found in a box of weapons. He wired the house so that the weapons would fly at him if he set off the trap. He started with simple dodging but then worked on deflecting them with a kunai in his hands. By the end of it all Naruto was out of breath and exhausted.

"Hahahaha where's that whining tone to train kid?" Kurama mocked at the boy as he mumbled to himself something about Kura being old and lazy. After his lunch break Naruto decided to work on academy level ninjutsu again since he already got the shadow clone down.

Naruto was about to make a shadow clone but Kurama stopped him. "Hey Kit, I wouldn't use that jutsu just yet. Since you just got used to actually using chakra and performing a jutsu, I suggest you learn the rest before using clone to help you." 'Why? Didn't you say using them will help me learn jutsus faster?' Naruto asked, confused by his logic.

"Yes but that's when a person has enough chakra to make and maintain a clone while learning a jutsu. You can only make one right now and attempting to learn other jutsus is chakra draining. If you're clone tried it for too long it'll disappear but if you try it you might exhaust all your chakra reserves and worse case comes you could die." Kurama stated seriously as the boy gulped and decided to refrain from making a clone.

"We'll first start with a substitution, then a henge, then a clone for last." I nodded and started working on all three of them.

(Time skip a few hours later) Naruto's pov
Finally after about three hours of training I finally mastered doing all three simultaneously with ease. I took a short break to let my chakra reserves build back up so I play shoji with Kurama again.

"Seems you've gotten better at this game Kit, imma need to up my game a bit." Kurama complimented as I smile with satisfaction.

'So since I mastered all three what will I be working on next?'

"Hmm that's a good question. You've already learned the academy lessons and ninjutsu so...I don't see why we can't work on ninjutsu!" Kura exclaimed as I jumped up in excitement.

'Alright, this is great! Which element should we work on first? What type of jutsu am I learning first? Will it make me do super cool-' Kurama suddenly stopped my barrage of questions.

"Wait wait, kid slow down. Anyways the first question, wind because for beginners it's the least harmful one to use. Second, you'll learn the wind barrier first for defense." I rapidly nodded as I quickly packed some snacks and went to my new training area.

At the training area
As soon as I got there I went into the forest. I jumped up on the highest tree to make sure nobody was around. I saw nobody in sight until I suddenly saw someone in the middle of the grassy field. They looked like a kid from the height I was at until I slowly and carefully climbed back down. I made sure that the person didn't noticed me until I got closer to see who it was. My eyes widened a bit in shocked before jumping out the forest.