Gone

(A Few Moments Earlier) 3rd pov
Hiruzen's and Kabuto's fight continued on in the center of the village. The anbu tried their best to aid their Hokage but their efforts did little to nothing on the snake man. Soon enough the 3rd ordered them to help around the village and be on the standby for any people that would come to help Kabuto.

"It seems dragging this on will lead to my disadvantage." He looked around to see defensive anbu ready to step in at any time and nobody he came with in sight. I need to get of here. My role was to play as support and retrieve what Tobi wanted, not fight off with the Hokage.

Kabuto made a quick dash to the 3rd, but quickly jumped over him. "Oh no you don't. Earth Style: Mud Wall." The snake man saw the wall form, but he shot snakes at it with enough force to break through it. Even though he did that, he didn't notice the purple barrier that formed right behind it.

Four of his barrier specialist anbu's were on top of roofs. They received his signal the moment he used his own jutsu. The Hokage didn't think he'd have to go to such lengths but letting him escape was something he wasn't going to let happen. One way or another he'd have a way to detain the man, or worse.

"I see my escape will be harder than I thought."

"I wouldn't count on it. With more of my people coming to the scene, even if I go down many more will find a way to stop you." Judging by his chakra, he has plenty to use and spare. He must have a few things up his sleeves, so I must stop him before he uses them.

"Water Style: Erupting Vortex." He slammed his hands to the ground and a gust of water exploded up to the air, forcing the snake to go wherever it went. Soon the vortex crushed him to the ground, but he was quick to get up. He looked to see Hiruzen heading his way, but his giant snake attached from him finally made its appearance and almost managed to bite the Hokage.

The 3rd dodged the snake and went back on the defensive to analyze the situation again. That snake must be attached to him, or he probably would've chased after me. This'll make close range attacks and taijutsu harder to use.

"Summoning Jutsu." The seal appeared on the ground and a giant monkey appeared from it. The large animal looked around, taking in the situation, his surroundings, and finally his opponent. "I see some people can't take it easy and retire peacefully anymore."

"Retirement is only an excuse with a real situation. I can't just sit by and leave everything to the youngsters, they still have much more time than me." Hiruzen chuckled. Even in this serious situation he had ways of looking at different bright sides. This thought unfortunately only lasted a single moment before Kabuto tried his luck with another strike.

One after another their battle went on and nobody really had an edge over anything. Even with Enma working with the Third, Kabuto and his endless amount of snakes always found a way to evade or counter attack. Both were losing a good amount of chakra and with this going nowhere to ones favor, someone had to make another major move.

"It seems it's time I even the score." The snake man made a singular signs and two large boxes emerged from the ground. The chakra emitted from these to were immense for anyone around, but only the Third recognized the two signatures. The wooden doors fell to the ground as the two men from inside slowly open their lifeless eyes and walked out.

"I can't believe it!"

"How can that be?!"

"What kind of jutsu was that?"

Questions filled the surroundings of the ninja's and anbu on standby. The last thing they would think to see in this battle were the first two Hokage themselves. Without any hesitation the two started attacking the 3rd and Enma.