Land of Snow

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good 2021 so far. Sorry for the late update, once winter break was over I was bombarded by tests during the first few days while preparing for finals. To put it shortly, I feel like death ☠️. But I'll always find time to work on this bit by bit so enjoy!!

(A Few Months Later) 3rd pov
It's been a couple of months since the secret team left their village to protect the other four. They haven't gotten any word of the Akastuki ever since their first attack which made them think that this was just a waste of time. They could be on many missions by now actually searching for them and doing something, but they are stuck with guard duty until further notice.

Naruto and Kakashi are the only ones not affected as much as the others since they're still in the village. Sometimes they would stop by and visit whenever they went on missions. They noticed the others were doing just fine and after getting acquainted with some people it didn't seem as bad. The team slowly started getting used to this but they still came to Naruto's house whenever they felt like it.

Today, team 7 was reporting to the Hokage for their new mission. "You guys will be escorting an actress back to her homeland. You will be traveling by ship and ensuring her safety until the movie ends. You all will meet up with them in two hours. You're dismissed."

Sakura was the first to leave in a shunshine since Kakashi showed her how. The other three stayed behind, knowing there's always more than it appears to be for their missions. He handed the anbu's a file that held the information on the actress. "I'm sure you guys have heard of her before, especially you Kakashi."

"Yes, she plays Princess Gale in her movies." Kakashi spoke up. He glanced at her profile picture which looked oddly familiar to him for some reason. "That's not all. Her real name is Koyuki Kazahana." The Hokage added. Kakashi's head shot straight up with memories coming back to him.

"You mean that girl...is the same one from all those years ago."

"That's right."

"What do you mean Kakashi?" This was the first time Naruto has heard her real name. The information on her file doesn't give anything out of the ordinary either. He and Sai didn't know what the other two were talking about.

"Back when I just became an anbu, me and my team went to the Land of Snow after it was invaded by four particular people. They went after the leader, Sosetsu Kazahana, and he had a daughter. Our mission was slightly unsuccessful as we couldn't save him, but I managed to rescue his daughter and took her far away. That girl was princess Koyuki, which is the same girl that's acting in the movie. They must've changed her name to keep things on a low profile." Kakashi explained.

"That's correct. We haven't been able to go back after the Land of Snow's new leader, Doto, declared to keep intruders and ninja's away. This is the best way to deal with them for good. The real mission you three will be under is to protect the princess. Naruto and Kakashi, your second priority is to wipe out those enemies. I'm giving you the free will to defeat them under your anbu disguise since Sakura shouldn't be much of a problem to avoid. Sai, you will mainly be keeping watch and guard with Sakura so she won't get suspicious. You're dismissed."

"Hai Hokage-sama." We left to pack and prepare for the upcoming adventure. Everyone gathered in a movie studio, waiting for the princess so that they could leave. "So, when is Yukie arriving?" Sakura asked excitedly. She couldn't wait to see her favorite actress in person along with the rest of the cast.

"Uh about that. We're looking for her right now." The producer said.

"You mean she's lost? Should we go look for her?"