Taken

Somewhere in a far isolated cave 3rd pov
Many people were in a cave minding their own business. They waited for the spy item they sent out when two members fought two of the Six Sins. A piece of paper flew in and immediately went to a woman with purple hair. The paper had writing of everything team 7 said when they set up camp for the night.

"You were right kid. It seems the Uchiha really does want power. Do you think he'd join us with the right words?" She asked around, mainly to mysterious guy.

"Yes. I think your leader has the best persuasive ability for that, since my people failed." The man looked towards the orange masked man.

"Why me?"

"Because unlike everyone else here, you two share something in common and you can use that to help you." He explained.

"I don't like that your giving me orders here." The masked man glanced towards the teen.

"I'm not trying to order you around, but I'm just saying he might benefit your goals." The teen persuaded. He had a very good way with words and knew when and how to use them.

"I'll think about it. Konan, let's go." Was all the masked man said before he left with the purple haired woman beside him.

Back with team 7 Naruto's pov
The next day after a few hours we finally made it back to the village and the first thing we did was report back to the Hokage. "Team 7 reporting our mission a success." Kakashi handed Jiji the scroll we received.

"Good job you four. If there is nothing else, then you are dismissed." He let us go, but Sasuke was the only one who stayed where he stood.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." We left without questioning him. Once me and Kakashi were far enough away from Sakura we shunshined onto a building while switching to our anbu disguise and secretly watched the conversation between them happen.

Once he left we entered his office and I signaled for his guards to leave. "You're "student" is an anxious and impatient one Kakashi. The boy asked if one of the Sins could train him again."

"His desire for power is growing again, but I don't know what's feeding that desire behind it. He knows about his brother so what's the sudden rush to get stronger again?" I questioned.

"I don't know but that needs to be resolved now before he gets any worse. Now, back to the matter at hand. How did your actual mission go?"

"We ran into two of the members and they wanted the village's tailed beasts as you said. Unfortunately, they got away." Kashi reported.

"That's okay Kakashi. We know what they're after and now what some of them can do. Since you both are jinchuuriki's you'll need to be extra careful not to get captured but I have faith in your abilities to avoid that. The main thing we need to worry about is their upcoming attack if they were to come here." Jiji stated.

For a few minutes the three of us talked about different plans and strategies if they were to attack. Once he dismissed us we left and went to the anbu base where the rest of the team was lounging around the downstairs area.

"How did your mission go you two? Rumor around the villages said you were caught in a battle between the Akastuki." Shika mentioned while playing cards with the others.

"Word spreads quickly I see. Yeah two of them came looking for the mist village's tailed beasts so our secret mission was to warn them but we got into the fight as well." The silver haired ninja huffed.

"Do you think they'll come here?" Shino asked.

"Probably, but the hard part is finding out when. We don't know how long they've been planning this or when they plan to strike. It could be months, maybe years. And the thing is, the Hokage wants the genin to be prepared for any attack coming our way, but that might take a few years as well and we might not have that type of time." I explained to them. We understood that our team may be strong enough to take on almost anything together, but the Hokage doesn't want to just rely on us alone. He wanted to prepare the next generation for what's to come.