Anbu Exam pt 1

(Next Day) Naruto's pov
I woke up in the new house, still getting used to living here. I sprung out of bed, thrilled to take the anbu exam to become an official anbu. "Hey Kit, ready for the big day?" Kurama asks waking up with me.

'Yep, I remember Jiji saying there's a written portion, one on one battle, then a survival simulation, so it might be a bit boring if I get my hopes up.' I say changing into my anbu disguise with the blade in its singular form on my back.

"Hurry up Naru, the test will be pretty long so you better eat up before you leave." Kakashi-nii tells me as I rush down for breakfast. I finished eating in no time then shunshined to the testing area.

At the testing area all five of us met up there and about another thirty anbu looking shinobi standing around were also here to take the test. Most of them were confused as to why children were here. They silently questioned our unique anbu disguises, but soon chose to ignore us. One of them walked up to us with a confident but irritated look, trying to look intimidating.

"Hey kids, this isn't a place for you. People here are trying to become actual anbu so go play dress up somewhere else or go back to the academy." He boasts with a smirk I knew was hidden under the mask. We all glared at him for underestimating us but then quickly calmed down.

"This place isn't for people with arrogance either and we're here under the Hokage's permission to take the test so I'd focus on passing if I were you." I responded back in a smooth but dark voice.

"Hahahaha nice one Kit, he'll get what's coming to him soon." Kurama says proudly as we all walked past him.

The ninja flinched as everyone else around looked at us shocked or amused by my response. He got angry for being embarrassed and we continued walking, so he tries attacking me.

"You little brat! I'll show you what happens when you make me mad!" He charged me at a high speed but before we moved to take out our weapons, an official anbu member stops him. I looked at the man and smiled when I recognized who it was.

'I didn't expect to see you here Kaka-nii.' I say a bit surprised. 'Surprised Naru-chan?' He focused back on the anbu trainee in front of him.

'Nah if anything I'll have another person to talk to while I'm here so I won't be bored.' I say back. "Hey!! Am I invisible to you both!!" Kurama yells a little mad while we're ignoring his presence.

'No but you're always asleep and I don't bother trying to wake you so what else am I supposed to do you lazy fox!?' "Well maybe if you talked to me more I'll stay up longer." Everyone chuckled at Kurama's change of emotions.

'Aww is someone jealous of my brother?' I say mockingly with a smirk. A tick mark forms on him but I start ignoring him and go back to what happened in reality.

Kakashi focused back on the guy who tried attacking me. I can tell that he was mad even though the guy didn't pose a threat against me.

"I wouldn't start a fight before the test has even began. Things like this can quickly get you disqualified." Kakashi says in an intimidating way while the trainee and the people around stood in fear except for the five of us, as we've seen worse from the fox when he's angry.

He soon lets go of the guy as he signals to the proctor of the test, Ibiki, that he can begin.

(Time skip after written test) 3rd pov
As soon as the written part was over the proctor allows the trainees to take a mental break before starting the physical test.

In the time space
'Well that was boring.' Shika stated as we all nodded in agreement. 'Well to be fair we've learned far more knowledge from Kura's teachings.' Natsumi stated. Shikamaru started playing shoji with Kura as the rest either watched or played a different game with each other.