Experiment

3rd pov
The teen walked down the long and dark hallway, all the way to the last door at the end. Inside the room was large testing tubes filled with some type of liquid, a medical chair, tables completely covered in papers and test tubes, and a person within it, working on his latest project. The scene was nothing new to the man, as he has been here for the past three years.

"I see you've found the time to make it here, come sit." He didn't say a word and silently sat on the chair. He has been in this chair many times for one thing or another, and each time was always someh thing for him to become stronger than before.

"What is it this time?" The teen wondered. Sometimes these things are requested from hims of but they rarely are given to him without prior knowledge. "Oh it's something new for each of you. This will give you an immunity to poison to a certain extent. Your tolerance will build up over time and gas form is the easiest poison to conquer." The snake man answered. His body has become drastically different as the years went on. Paler skin, more snake like than before and an actual snake attached to him from behind.

"Fine then." The Uchiha sat through the painless process and before he knew it, the man was done.

"Alright it's done." Sasuke sat back up and started walking towards the door. He was about to leave but Kabuto had a message to give him.

"Before you go, you and the others should start preparing to leave. Tobi wants you guys to start participating with the rest of the Akatsuki, but you specifically he said be ready for another fight. He expects better results from the last spar you two had."

The teen took a quick pause to process this information before leaving. He walked back to his own room while flashback from the first time they sparred flooded his mind.

He remembered when the man showed little effort, didn't take it seriously, and was unaffected from his Amaterasu. Just the thought of it made Sasuke annoyed. This time will be different. This time...he will take me seriously.

Everyone got packed and followed Kabuto to the new hideout the Akastuki made. It was smaller than the last but it didn't matter to them. Only a few of the official members were there along with Tobi and their indifference towards the teens showed that things haven't really changed.

"My, it seems you guys grew up quickly. Well anyways let's get down to business. Sasuke, I'm sure Kabuto has informed you in advance about what we're about to do. Follow me." The Uchiha's walked out in silence. The others were a little invested in what was about to go down and decided to follow them but by the time they were all outside, the two were gone.

"How did they leave so fast?" Suigetsu questioned.

"Sasuke's chakra isn't too far away. They went in that direction." She pointed east and the three of them and Kabuto followed the girl to their location.

"Alright, we should be free of any distractions from here but they'll find us at some point. Let's get things started shall we?" He didn't ready himself and Sasuke took this opportunity to strike first. It was a quick step assassination move but it was going to take a lot more than that to bring Tobi down.

"Relax Sasuke. Don't be in such a rush and think wisely about your decisions." He threw the teen's hand back and created some distance between each other. The boy appeared to calm down and re-examined his plans. He took out his sword and focused on kenjutsu first.

He shunshined right behind the man but he dodged every swing with little effort. Let's see how you deal with this. Sasuke added lightning to his sword, making more dangerous swings and discharging it to increase his range.

Creative. The older one thought mid dodging. He knew he would have to go into the offensive at some point and rile Sasuke up to see more from him. "Fire Style: Flame Dance Bomb." This was a great long range, vast covering jutsu that was hard to get away from. After the flames died down the skeletal form of Sasuke's first form susanoo could be seen.