Power Explained

Hello! I am going to explain what exactly I mean when I use the term "Caster" in the book when talking about your quirk.

Technically speaking, you don't have a quirk. You are a Caster which is a "higher being" with the ability of magic (casting). You're technically human with the essence (DNA) of a supernatural in you.

Being a caster, you and your family did not get to pick what type you are (light or dark). This is decided by your true nature (more detail to come in future chapters I promise). You were chosen for both sides.

Casters can both theoretically and practically be considered witches, warlocks, wizards, or sorcerers; however, they prefer the term Caster as it is unique and carries no Satanic innuendos as Casters have been persecuted in the past as Devil worshipers.

You are also a natural which is a term for a Caster who has magnified or superior powers compared to regular Casters. You're also a Catalyst which is a term for a Caster who was once a Natural but Turned Dark. This is because you're a mix of both— I KNOW IT'S A LOT OF BARE WITH ME. You're very special in the caster world but this has a lot of drawbacks.

Your dad is a dark caster (a big villain in the book) but your mom is a light. You'll learn more about it in a few chapters.

ABILITIES:
- elemental manipulation (only if the elements are around. You can't just whip them out of your hand)
- time control (as you can tell it's only for a short while)
- reality-warping (you can change the reality of a being or object. This is very versatile. An example is when you turned the ice into a hammerhead and teleported)
- bounding (basically like an invisible super hold or lock)

If you were wondering your brother is a light caster.

More abilities will be shown in the book.

That's basically all? If I didn't explain something well, don't hesitate to comment on it and I'll reply as soon as I see it! A lot will be uncovered in the book.

Thank you so much for reading I honestly really appreciate the time your taking!

Edit: if it makes it easier, think of Wanda Maximoff