(23) Opia

PLEASE READ:

This chapter will NOT have many details of their kiss from the last chapter.

Edit: get over yourselves. As the author this is my decision. Wattpad has stricter restrictions now as it is and many readers have came to me explaining their young age or discomfort with reading smut.

If you have a problem with me having a Patreon, try to be a 17-year-old paying for her 20,000 dollar (USD) tuition next school year by yourself. I didn't even start the Patreon for smut, it was started for those who wanted earlier and extra chapters.

Stop sending me shit for not doing it bc you're horny.

Sorry for being so aggressive but 🙄 death threats aren't cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold as ice

but in her hands

he melts

- Me! (Rina) lol

Italics= flashback unless it has ' around it

"Good morning y/n! Are you excited to go?"

I stared at Mina with the deep-set bags of the tiredness that ran through my entire body. Her energy was great, truly heartwarming, but the time of the morning and loud yells and laughs of everyone made me wanna wrap the blanket around me tighter until I was in a cocoon.

"I'm excited to possibly sleep on the bus and read if that's what you mean." I retorted, voice raspy from the early morning hour.

"C'mon! It's gonna be a blast!" Mina insisted, hugging me and shaking my blanket-covered body. My eyes stood staring into the sky above us as her shaking intensified.

"Careful, Mina. I think Yuma is not a morning person." Kirishima laughed, looking at my flat bitch face.

"Hey! Look there's Kami and Bakugou, guys come here!" Mina pointed over to the two waving for the two to come over. My eyes widened slightly, pulling the blanket from off my head to around my shoulders.

"Hey, guys!" Kaminari greeted, Bakugou by his side. My eyes hesitantly looked up to the blonde, thin breath coming from my mouth. My eyes connect with his freezing on them.

His arms snaked around my body turning us so I was against the pool wall.

"Hey." Bakugou jerked his head up in an attempt to greet me. His hand pulled the collar of his white short sleeve up, covering the mark on his neck.