Update

Hello,

Here is my update about this book.

At the beginning of this year, I was updating this book A LOT. I had everything planned detail for detail and even planned the ending. But then the more exposure I got, the more hate I began to receive. It was easy to ignore in the beginning but as time went on, it was hard to ignore. It came to the point where I turned off my notifications or after updating a chapter, I'd delete the app. Because of that, I lost my motivation to continue writing this book.

Will I come back to update it?

I'm honestly not sure. The My Hero fandom got really big and so did people's expectations. It makes me so sad to see this go (if i decide to) but a lot of people ruined it for me.

BUTTT

I am writing another fanfic! 

It is a tokyo revengers fanfic (Mitsuya x reader with a love triangle twist) that I have already started. By the time I posted this, the first rundown chapter should be posted. 

I hope everyone respects my decision but yeah, I don't know when I will continue this book or if I will. I hope you guys continue to follow my work and continue to support me! I'm also active again on tiktok so there's that.

Anywho, I love you! 

Take care of yourselves!