(34) Onism

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my story all the way up to now.

I have noticed a bit of a downfall in reads since people have been losing interest and don't know what to do to keep all my readers but even then I feel lucky enough to even have reads and the opportunity to share a love of mine with you guys.

Also, two people were kind enough to make fanart so I want to share it with you guys!

(1st art piece: @/kayleepiggies on Instagram & 2nd @/mochibambi on tiktok)

Ily, enjoy this longer chapter <3

-----

After packing and sending off our things to UA, we'd finally been able to move into the dorms.

Leaving my house was not a problem at all for me. For that matter, there'd been a large weight lifted from my shoulders the minute my brother began to drive away. I'd been grateful, joyous that finally, I'd be leaving something and someone who'd grown to be too toxic for my taste.

Maybe this was my moment.

My new start to the crappy one I'd had before.

It was strange, a slight nostalgia seeing everyone back on campus together. Through everything that has happened, parts of me doubted I'd see them again.

Or that I'd be seen the same by them after learning that the scene of the falling building my dad and I were in was on the news.

"Settle down, settle down." Aizawa monotonously sighed, grabbing our attention with his few attempts. "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together."

I stood off to the side, not in front of our teacher's view.

Let's be honest, after what happened when he and All Might came over to my house, I'd been a bit hesitant to even show my face around them. It was a new level of embarrassment and not even toward myself; more toward my mother who'd decided to lose her shit. The fact that I had to say I was her child was sad.