(42) Jouska

Feel free to leave your reaction to the end on the conversation section of my profile or in the comments here or on tiktok as I escape them 🤠

Take this as a gift, a very close friend made it and I love it bc it's so realistic:

Okay I'll go now

***

The room was full.

Students cheered, laughed, and smiled over their accomplishment of passing the first round in this overly difficult test.

Parts of me were everywhere. Most feelings being bittersweet being overdriven by the curling nervousness from everything going on.

I looked around, my mind being only on one thing, one person.

Searching for his eyes, his familiar presence, I began to walk around. He has to be somewhere near. I had no doubt that he hadn't passed the first round.

Everything was loud. If I were to yell, the chances of him hearing me were slim. Plus I didn't have the energy to scream my lungs out like he always had.

Walking through the crowd, I shoved my way through, squeezing between the people who wouldn't move for me. How generous.

But as I looked, I may have gotten a bit distracted.

Because within seconds there was a plate in my hand ready to fill my empty stomach with unnecessary goodness I shouldn't be eating before the next part of the test.

Watching Ren cry was tiring. This was what I needed.

"Of course you're here." I heard from behind me.

I turned, half of the sandwich piece almost in my open mouth as my eyes switched between Katsuki and the food. "Oh. Hey, I was looking for you."

"At the food?" He wondered, a slight tease in his tone.

I nodded, "Mhm, ya know. Thought maybe you were hungry." He simply stared with no reaction. So I grabbed the other half piece and gestured it toward him. "Sandwich?"

"Damn girl leaving halfway through and comes back with a damn sandwich after I spent the entire shitty time here looking for her..." He mumbled to himself silently as if I hadn't been right in front of him.

I laughed, shaking my head at him. "I'm sorry. I walked off farther than I thought and some stuff happened."

"Some stuff?" His eyebrow arched.