(35) Stellify

The story will no longer follow the MHA storyline starting now and after the Hero Licensing Exam.

Also this story is no where near the end since I have many different points of development to get through (6 arcs to be exact) which will lead to 65-100 chapters or even more to get there bc I don't wanna rush it.

Good luck ;)

(Don't forget to vote babes!)

Ly!

---
(Ages: Y/n, Baku, Deku are 8 | Senya: 10)

"Ohmygod,ohmygod, oh my god!"

Senya groaned, a light distress as his sister continuously tugged on this arm. "Y/n, calm down. Seriously."

"Calm down? We're at the Pro Hero store! Imagine all the things we could find!" She exclaimed, running to the entrance where her counter partner stood.

Izuku turned to her as she approached him, his eyes just as lit up as their gaze met, the gleams of the sunlight reflecting against them.

The store had been a pop-up. A temporary place for the children who itched for merchandise of their greatest idols.

It only made sense that the two children had been present.

"God, you're both just damn nerds." Katsuki scoffed, his side to Senya as the two were their own matching pair.

"Is that why your room is covered in All Might figures?" Senya challenged his arm propped on the younger boy's shoulder.

"You got Ryukyu all over yours, birdbrain." Katsuki huffed, leaning into the arm on his shoulder as his crossed. There was a light eye roll but the boy would not let his friend see.

"Because she's a freaking dragon, beat that." Senya's smile was bright, a chuckle being fueled behind his grin.

"Hey, get your asses over here," Mitsuki called to the four. She had a feeling, the mom sense, that Izuku and Y/n were only seconds away from running inside the store and never looking back.

They walked over, meeting with their moms who stood a few feet away.

"Alright. Rules."

Mitsuki turned, facing Kage to continue the conversation of rules that would be followed. They'd discussed with Inko the day before since she would not be present.

"One: stay together. We don't want Senya to call us and tell us one of your asses got lost. Two: Senya, make sure Y/n doesn't spend too much again. Last time Y/n didn't save enough to eat." She sighed, looking down at her daughter before smiling.

"And lastly, be good. We'll be around the shopping center so if you do run out of cash, call us Sen." Mituski reached over to him, ruffling his hair aggressively.

"Got it, mom, Mitsuki." His eyes closed, playfully shoving her hand away.

"Alright. Y/n, come here. You too Kats." Kage waved to the children over.

They walked over, Kage crouching to meet their smaller height.

"Y/n, listen to your brother, okay?" She messed with her daughter's sweater, bringing the falling sleeve over her shoulder. "Katsuki, I speak for your mom when I say try not to yell at other kids too much." She joked, earning an eye roll from him.

"I will, momma."

"Whatever, I guess."

Her hands reached out, a gesture for the two to envelope into her open arms. "Cmere. Bring it in."