400TH CHAPTER!!

GUYS!!! THIS IS THE 400TH CHAPTER OF MY RANDOMNESS!!! YEEEEESSS!!

*throws confetti everywhere*

But yes! 400 chapters! This is going to be another chapter of dedications.

So first off, thank you to everyone who's reading this right now!

*dramatic sad music*

All my life, I've always wanted to write, but I never had the opportunity.

And then I found Wattpad. Here I found new friends and opened up to a whole new world.

And know with 132 followers...it's amazing.

*music stops and I see a clone of me*

Clone: Really?

Me: What?

Clone: That is not entirely true, you're just trying to sound dramatic.

Me: Well, what else am I supposed to do?

Clone: Stop making it sound lame and cheesy.

Me: But I was trying to tell a dramatic story!

Clone: *shakes head* Just...no.

*clone disappears*

Me: Ok, fine. I never wanted to write when I was really young. I just started to love reading when I was 9 and then I realized I loved to write about two years ago. So yeah.

Before I start the thank you's I thought that since you guys are so amazing, if like to tell you guys more about myself than you already know.

-I'm Asian

-I have multiple favorite colors. When someone asks me what my favorite colors, I'm gonna be like, "Sliver, wait gold. No I also like orange. And yellow's a nice color too! And blue and green look nice! I like purple too!"

-I play piano, violin, and beginning harp.

-I take Korean Martial Arts (forgot what type) and I'm a 1st degree black belt

-I can be quite forgetful

-It really annoys me when people think the Deathly Hallows sign is Illuminati

-I don't know what Illuminati is

-I'm the type of person that when my cousins, sister, and I go outside unto the yard, while they're playing football or something, I wander off and pick branches off the trees and wave them, muttering spells

-There are times when I like peace, quiet, and alone time, while I stare off into the sky

-I have long black hair and brown eyes

-I hate when people walk up to me and are racist and are like, "Ching Chong"

So now the thank you's. If you're not mentioned, it doesn't means you're not important, it just means I couldn't get to you. Just know that you're AMAZING!!

Thank you:

Followers for always sticking with me.

The people I follow for inspiring me.

SeverusSnape99 for your amazing writing skills and kindness.

Seamud for your hilarity, great writing, and kindness.

Cutiesealrat for your amazing writing, humor, and friendship.

alicoforever for always being funny and supportive.

Raxxus for motivating (yes, I checked that I wrote it right this time) me and for your kindness and humor.

drapple_ for your great writing that inspires others.

maplefoot for your writing, inspiration and help on certain things I don't know how to do myself (finding good names for stories).

chromeflame for your supportive comments and kindness.

IcewingsOfPyrria for your humor and writing.

RagingDalek for your inspirational writing and humor.

candycanecrusher for your kindness and motivation.

CairaMarie for being an inspiration.

Minecrafter2098 for your fabuloushisoisly (new word!) great writing!

SmilingActress101 for inspiring me.

QuetzalQueen for always being there.

Fantasyfan456 for your kindness and hilarity.

That_HoO_freak123 for your inspiration.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!