Countdown to Wings of Fire 6

WHOOOOO!!! 27 DAYS UNTIL THE SIXTH BOOK IN THE WINGS OF FIRE BOOK COMES OUT!! I cannot wait for Wings of Fire: Moon Rising!! So I read the author's blog and she said that in the sixth book, there is a new dragonet, a NightWing named Moonwatcher (Moon for short), who actually has NightWing powers! OMG! And I also want to see if Sunny finds someone. BUT MOST OF ALL, I WANT TO SEE SOME STARSPEAKER! Like in the fourth book, it was just about when Starflight still loved Sunny and there was only a little Starspeaker, same as the fifth book. I WANT TO SEE STARFLIGHT AGAIN!! HE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! But I'm also super nervous, because in the WOF series, there's going to be ten books and this is the sixth book. BUT I'M SUPER NERVOUS THAT I WONT SEE STARFLIGHT! Because in the blog, she said that you won't see one of the dragonets. It's probably Sunny bc she's at the school, or Glory bc she's queen, or Tsunami cuz, well, I just don't like her. BUT IF ITS STARFLIGHT I'LL BE SOOOOOOO MAD! But if it says that you won't see one if the dragonets....could that have more than one meaning? What if...what if one of them is...killed? WHAT IF STARFLIGHT IS KILLED?! Tsunami...I don't really care. I really wanna see how they're doing and to decipher the new prophecy. OMG I'M SO EXCITED/NERVOUS!! It comes out January 6, 2015! 27 MORE DAYS! THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!

27....