WONDER!!!!

GUYS!!!! So I read Wonder (by RJ Palacio) last year.

I reread it this year cuz it's sooooooooooooo good!

THEY NEED A SEQUEL FOR IT!!!!!

It's my favorite stand alone book.

WONDER IS NOW ONE OF MY MAIN FANDOMS!

And it's pretty shocking because I usually just read action, adventure, and fantasy. I was never really interested in contemporary books. BUT WONDER IS AMAZING!!!!

I've been looking for Wonder fanfiction on Wattpad, but it's not very easy. There's not very much and the ones that are there are discontinued.

I had read it already, but it made me cry all over again!

This part really got to me:

I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden I started to cry.

Mom out the book down and wrapped her arms around me. She didn't seemed surprised that I was crying. "It's okay," she whispered in my ear. "It'll be okay."

"I'm sorry," I said between sniffles.

"Shh," she said, wiping my tears with the back of her hand. "You have nothing to be sorry about...."

"Why do I have to be so ugly, Mommy?' I whispered.

"No baby, you're not..."

"I know I am."

There was more after that, but you get the point. When I was in the part, I was tearing up a bit. But on that part when he said, "Why do I have to be so ugly, Mommy?"

Well....... I was in school so I couldn't burst into tears in front of everyone. So I was trying to hide I tears coming from my eyes and I was fanning myself. I was also hyperventilating and going, "Auggie..........."

And when they saw me, they were like, "What's wrong with you?"

And I said, "I'm trying not to cry."

Their faces were something similar to this: -_- and they said, "You get too emotional about books."

And so the next day, in the same class (Strings) we were playing Bingo. Cuz sometimes on Friday we do that. I didn't want to play so I just sat there reading. It was on the part where SPOILER ALERT Daisy dies. And so I put the book down and walked over to the corner by the door and started rocking myself back and forth.

My friend was like, "What are you doing now?"

I said, "It was the book that did this to me."

And by then they were used to it.

But here's a funny story: I was trying to get through a really sad part. And right when I read, "Please, Mommy." And he was crying.

I was tearing up and then out of no where I hear my friend say in a really weird voice, "Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeee waaaaaaaaateeeeeerrrrr."

And I said, "Really? I was on an emotional part."

And he said, "You're welcome, I saved you from the feels."

So I got back to reading and I got to the part that was like: Via nodded but she was crying hysterically.

I was just about to cry again when I hear my friend say in that same voice, "Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllkkkkk."

And I was just like, -_- "Please, just let me cry."

AND U KNOW THAT THIG SUMMER AND AUGUST SAY THATS LIKE, THEIR THING?! "Cool beans." I love it so much! I've been going around school and saying, "Cool beans." I've been getting the strangest looks, but it's worth it.

Ya.........

I LOVE WONDER!!!!

But seriously, do any of you guys write Wonder fanfiction or know any good ones I should read? If you're writing one, feel free to ask me to read it.

Cuz I will.

Comment if you know any.