Chapter. 19

Night: 10

Life Count: 164

Tommy:

Tommy was tired.

He was tired of fighting, getting hurt and hurting others, watching everyone die.

But he had fight, or these people would kill him without a second thought, without mercy in their gazes. A sword swung over his head, and he saw the small flakes of shorn hair from where the blade had grazed his scalp, giving him an unwanted haircut. He had one eye in the battle before him, halfheartedly blocking another swing, and one eye on the brown haired sniper up in the trees. Tubbo was shooting from above, his keen eye and no real lust for blood made him a perfect archer, sending warriors running away from him. Tommy admired how the boy kept firing, even as he saw many people fall and never come back up, from both sides.

"Tommy, pay attention!"

Wilbur's sharp, cruel voice cracked through the air like a whip, making Tommy flinch as the brown haired man appeared. He glanced over at the blond boy, his gaze condescending, before driving his knives through the stomach of Tommy's attacker. The boy felt pity and horror rush through him as the person collapsed, their pleading eyes losing all light, their breath gasped, then no more, their body lifeless.

"Stop staring, and keep fighting, Tommy." Wilbur hissed, his blades so close to Tommy's neck that he could almost feel the cold metal on his skin. "Now."

"Yes, Wilbur." he mumbled, his eyes to the floor, flinching as Wilbur grabbed his chin and forced the blond boy to meet his cruel gaze.

"I didn't hear you." Wilbur smirked, and now Tommy could feel the blade pressing against his throat, a warning for him. "Say it again."

"Yes, Wilbur." Tommy repeated, still avoiding the maniacal eyes that burned into his soul, tried to ignore the warm blood running down his neck.

"Good boy." Wilbur drew back and cupped the side of Tommy's face in a friendly gesture, but it made the blond boy's skin crawl. "Now run along."

He ran his hand teasingly through Tommy's hair, and he flinched away from Wilbur's hand, the physical contact making him nauseous. Wilbur tilted his head, noticing the slight fear in that single movement, and Tommy's heart was racing, panicking like a cornered animal, everything telling him to run.

Get away.

Run, now.

Get out of there.

Now!

He broke away from Wilbur's touch and turned back to the battlefield, clenching his hands to stop himself from shaking. His grip on his sword tightened as he almost ran into a young girl, her silver-blue eyes wide and terrified, the bo staff clutched in her hands held ready as she faced him. He could clearly see how scared she was, letting his guard down for just a moment to stop and drop his sword just a fraction.

Then she struck.

The bo staff whirled in the air, the smooth metal sheen catching the sunlight as she swung the staff towards him. He was surprised, but still brought his sword up to block, the power of her swing making his arms go numb briefly as she slid behind him, staff at the ready again. Her terrified look was gone, replaced with a cool glare of a trained warrior, her silvery eyes narrowed, her mouth set into a thin line.

Then he struck.

He leaped at her, dropping to the ground in a roll to slide under the bo staff that whistled above his head and came up behind her. Tommy swung his sword at her, she heard it and spun like a dancer, the blue blade missing her head by an inch, but cutting off her light hair. It fell around her face, the tie shorn by Tommy's sword, and whirled around her like a halo as she swung her staff at his legs, hitting the inside of his knee, making him crumple to the ground. He flattened himself to the heather as she swung again, aiming for his face, and missing as the staff flew harmlessly past his head.

Broken- DreamNotFound/ Greamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें