Chapter. 36

Day: 22

Life Count: 30

Wilbur:

He knelt at Niki's grave.

His hands in the dirt.

His face a mess of tears.

His body shaking.

He wanted Niki to tell him to get up.

He wanted Niki to tell him to get out of the rain.

He wanted Niki to tell him to get food or water, to keep himself going.

But how could he keep going?

How did everyone he cared about just keep leaving?

Phil was gone.

Tommy was gone.

Techno was gone.

Niki was gone.

He was alone.

'Wilbur, stand up.' A sweet voice echoed in his ears, the feeling of phantom arms wrapping around him, making him close his eyes and smile. 'You need to get out of the rain and eat something. You need to keep going.'

"Niki?" he mumbled, standing up and looking around, the rain making his vision blurry, joy filling his whole body as he saw a figure walking towards him. "Niki!"

"Um, no." Sapnap scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and looked away from Wilbur. "It's me. I just came to update you on things, but if you're busy..."

"No. I was just leaving." Wilbur forced his voice back into the crisp, cold speech that he hid beneath as he stood up, brushing dirt from his pants. "What did you hear? Do you know where my brothers and Dream are? I need them back as soon as possible."

"Yes, we know their location." Sapnap brushed a raindrop out of his eyes as him and Wilbur walked away from Niki's grave, back towards the camp. "But getting them might be more difficult than anticipated."

"They're at the other group, aren't they." Wilbur groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose, and sighing in frustration as the shadow of tents came into view. "Ugh, this is going to make this horrible. Now we have to fight Dream, Techno, and a whole group along with them who, let's be honest, have a lot better stuff than us."

"Well, when you put it like that, the odds do seem against us." Sapnap laughed slightly, amber eyes glowing in malice and anger. "But think of it as three emotionally scarred, injured and broken people who are barely alive and a group who hardly trusts them and wants them locked up or killed. Then put that against our full camp of warriors who could easily kill someone as weak as Dream is right now."

"You know, your right." Wilbur tilted his head at his right hand man, mouth quirked up slightly at the corners. "We could just go in, capture or murder a select few people, and the entire group will be completely lost. We just have to hit their week points."

"I know who we need to kill." Sapnap growled, his eyes dark with hatred, so much anger and rage inside him, Wilbur's perfect little weapon. "Dream and George rely to heavily on each other. Kill one, and the other is basically gone."

"Techno has always carried too much about Tommy for his own good. He let me hurt him to protect my little brother." Wilbur paused, a thought coming over him. "Actually, Tommy is the one person who can cripple every leader of the other group. They all care for him, so much that they would do a lot to make sure he's not killed."

"So, we get the kid..." Sapnap didn't look uncomfortable about kidnapping and possibly killing a child, in fact, he looked excited.

"Then we can avenge Niki." Wilbur growled, the memory of the beautiful girl still fresh in his mind, her sweet face as the arrow sunk into her chest still haunted him. "They made her do that, they twisted her mind and made her jump! I'm going to get my brothers and Dream, then I'm going to make them hurt for how much they've hurt me."