Concealer: Chapter 18.

Hay wattpaderinos! Here iz the new chapter!

WOOT XD

I was gonna upload like 5 chapters but my little sister was messing around with my phone and deleted all those pre-written chapters.

-____-

Regardless, enjoy! Xxxx

********

Zoella's POV

I sighed and rolled over onto my side for the umpteenth time. I saw the doctor staring at his clipboard intently.

"...well?" I snapped, impatient as could be.

"just a minute." he replied, chewing on the back of his pen.

I sighed and looked up towards the ceiling. After the nurses had seen me attempt suicide, they'd rushed to inform the doctor. For the past three hours, they'd been running endless tests on me. Mental tests, blood tests, the whole lot.

"ah.." the doctor said, breaking the silence.

"ah?" I asked.

"uh..well. It seems..."

"uh well it seems, what!?" I said, getting extremely pissed off.

"Ms walker, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but..you're not very well."

"yes, I gathered that!" I snapped.

The doctor looked at my sheepishly. The nurse came in and just eyed the room looking for something she'd lost. She glanced at the clipboard then at me, her eyes filled with sympathy.

"will someone tell me what the fuck's wrong!?" I exclaimed.

"Ms walker, there's not just one thing, there's a lot."

"yes okay well tell me!"

"first and foremost, you have lymphoma. It is a type of cancer that infects your lymphocytes leaving you extremely vulnerable to contagious illnesses, for example influenza or a fever. This can be treated by chemotherapy. Secondly, your spine is out of whack from the incident so you shall be needing to see a chiropractor. Thirdly, your alveoli in your lungs are bursting with infection and unfortunately they seem resistant to many antibiotics so the only way is postural drainage. I strongly suggest you come to the hospital daily for it so that we can get the infection out as effectively as possible."

(A/N I'm not a doctor, im writing this purely based on memory so I'm sorry if some of this info is incorrect it is fanFICTION after all.)

My mouth went dry. Cancer? Spine, yes okay that was to be expected to some extent but my alveoli? And they were already resistant to majority of antibiotics?

The doctor looked at me as if he expected some sort of reaction but I couldn't speak.

"uh, well I'll leave you alone and we'll come back to decide when your first round of chemotherapy is.."

I nodded. Even that took a lot of effort.

************

I lay there just staring at the ceiling listening to the wheels of the gurneys squeaking in the corridor.

I blinked.

"come on" I mumbled, just wanting to die.

Since I was on suicide watch, every sharp object had been removed from my room and the doctors had put me in a straitjacket.

(A/N if you don't know what a straitjacket is, it's basically a jacket which restricts your movement. Doctors use it so the patient can't hurt themselves or anyone surrounding them)