Concealer: Chapter 6.

A time lapse. Sowwy :s this is an interesting chappie in my opinion. I uploaded a couple of hours ago burrrt, I've got a lawt of time to kill so I thought I'd update this. Hope you enjoy. I still can't get over..2 chappies in 1 day. *pats self on back*

CAUTION: self harm.

Waheey! 300 reads!

****************

-2 years later-

Zoella's POV

"DAN, IF YOU DON'T GET OUT HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR RIDE TO WORK!" I hollered up the stairs.

"okay okay" dan mumbled, running down the stairs and trying to do his tie up at the same time. He swigged his coffee and grabbed the briefcase off the round table. Dan was like my brother. I know what you're thinking.. 'thats what they all say before they start dating.' but honest, there's nothing more between dan and I.

Harry and I decided to take a break when he got a little busy with his career. I took it on board and understood but when he started partying..that's when things started going wrong.

Caroline Flack..

Lucy Horobin..

Emma Ostilly..

Lily Halpern..

Cara Delevinge...

Playboy Twins... Melissa and someone else?

Yep. Harry was such a womaniser. We never bothered to actually speak to each other afterwards.. Seems Harry had better people to be seen with than me. I mentally rolled my eyes for thinking of him and drummed my fingers against my steering wheel.

The tires screeched as I came to a halt. Dan thanked me and got out I watched him until his figure was a black speck. I pulled out my Mac certificates indicating that I'd completed the makeup course and I began driving to the studios.

"zoella. Get out some male makeup." Karen, our boss, screeched. I nodded.

"Karen, I haven't used male makeup in centuries. Who's the guest?"

"that err boyband." she replied vaguely. A horrible feeling started arising in the pit of my stomach.

"which boyband?" please be The Wanted I chanted mentally.

"that err famous one." she said, waving her hand about dismissively.

///////

They'd all arrived, I could hear Louis' obnoxiously loud voice from inside the dressing room.

"which one has sensitive skin?" Karen's voice asked.

"I do." that familiar Cheshire accent said.

Shitshitshitshit.

"Mkay, go to room number 2. She does the best spot coverage."

After a couple of seconds, a soft ratatatat could be heard on the door.

"come in."

Instantly Harry froze but regained his cool quickly.

"zoella! Long time no see." he said, opening his arms for a hug.

"sit."

I took out a foundation brush and began applying Makeup Forever's foundation in 'extra pale' and began applying a generous coat to Harry's scattered acne.

"how come you never called?" Harry blurted.

"it takes two to tango."

"eh?"