Concealer: Chapter 31. THE END.

OKAY GUYS IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER I'M SORRY I'LL EXPLAIN AT THE END ASGHKLLSS

********

Harry's POV

When the day arrived to try again, I stopped by the florists to pick up some flowers. While I was waiting for the woman to arrange the roses, I felt a rough shove from behind.

It threw me off balance, I stumbled before steadying myself. I looked at the floor to see my iPhone shattered.

"shit," I mumbled underneath my breath. I tried switching it on but the screen went completely white.

I mentally groaned before glancing up at the florist.

"that'll be £20.50 please," she spoke in monotone.

I pressed the money in her palm before climbing into my car.

I watched the streets whiz past while I drove in the direction of the hospital. I had the window down. Tears formed in my eyes due to the wind throwing dust particles into them.

Car horns filled the air as I jammed on the brakes. I looked out the windscreen, traffic jam.

****

I drummed on the steering wheel of Audi impatiently. I had wasted an hour of my life sitting in this car. I whistled and prayed for the traffic to clear up quickly.

*****

At long last, I pulled up in front of the hospital.

I rested the bouquet on the crook of my forearm and walked into the hospital.

The minute I saw their faces, I knew something was up.

There were 4 nurses standing outside Allie/Zoe's room with an extremely somber expression on their faces.

"what's going on..?"

"Mr Styles.."

"What?"

"We'll just let the doctor explain,"

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, an elderly woman with blonde hair walked over.

"Mr Styles, My name is Doctor Right. I am sorry to inform you that Zoella Walker has passed on.."

I felt like someone had torn my heart out and jumped all over it. I put my head down, trying to hide the tears, I just couldn't believe it.

I didn't even realise that the flowers had fallen out of my hands.

"we tried calling you but your phone was off.."

Fucking man who pushed me over.

"You can see her if you want,"

"O-okay," I choked out. My voice felt like cotton wool. I felt incapable of doing anything. I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

They led me down a million halls before stopping in front of the door that was painted black.

She twisted the door knob and stepped into the cold room. There were beds everywhere. White sheets draped over the bodies of the people that had breathed their last breath.

The Doctor finally stopped at the bed that Allie was in.

"I'll let you be alone for a bit," she whispered before exiting.

I crouched next to the bed and let the tears stream freely.

I could have sworn I heard a voice whisper "forever and always,"

I looked around but there was no one else in the room.

I put the bouquet on top of the white sheet that was covering her body. Her hand was dangling out. I held it in my own before kissing it gently.

"I love you Zoella.. Alison Walker. I love you so much it hurts. And I'll never ever stop,"

********

OKAY GUYS I'M SO SO SORRY, I HAD SO MUCH MORE PLANNED, EVEN A SEQUEL BUT I JUST FELT LIKE THIS WAS HOW THEIR STORY SHOULD END. FEEL FREE TO HATE ME.

I WANTED TO ADD MORE BUT IT JUST SEEMED RIGHT TO END IT LIKE THIS I'M SORRY:((

I love you all so so much! It's been a great year writing this story! Thank you all for reading, commenting, liking and putting up with my slow uploads!

I LOVE YOU!

*I'm writing another story called When The Clock Strikes Midnight*

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx