Concealer: Chapter 24.

Hi wattpaderinos!

Ive got an update for youuuuuuuuuuuu! Yayayay!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT<3

**********************

Zoella's POV

We got ourselves comfy on the couch and snuggled up in the duvet (courtesy of Perrie) we were watching The Notebook whilst munching on KitKats. There was a knock on the door when we were at the part where Allie was moving away.

Danielle leaped up and cheered "that'll be the pizza man now!"

*****************

"why didn't you write me?!" Allie cried.

"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote to you everyday for a year!"

"there's no post on sundays!" Louise retorted.

"penis!" eleanor shrieked randomly.

Perrie was on her phone experimenting with Siri. "superkalifragalisticexpieallydoshus" she said into the microphone.

Siri came up with "the sound of this is something quite atrocious." we snorted with laughter.

**************

I got up and stretched my legs, letting out a 'mmm' sound as my muscles warmed up.

"hey Zo?"

"yes Danielle?"

"El, Perrie and I are just gonna go down to the vending machine kay?"

"alrighty."

*************

The Skype chime started ringing on my MacBook so I walked over there and picked it up.

Harrys face appeared on my screen.

"HAY GURL HAY." he tried to say in a ghetto voice.

"Err. Hey."

"how iz yew" he said putting on a crap accent.

"me iz fine." I said mimicking his voice.

"Twitter been treating you well?" he asked, referring to the hate messages which I never told him about.

"Er yeah, you could say that.." I replied, trailing off.

"Zo." he said seriously.

"look it's no big deal, I've got Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Louise and Kate with me!"

"alright but... But you need to tell me this kind of stuff okay?"

"okay."

"alright. I'm gonna sign off 'cause we've got a massive concert tomorrow. I'll speak to you in the morning.... I love you Zoella."

"alright, good luck. I love you too harry."

**************

We were sat on the hospital bed playing truth or dare.

"truth or dare!?"

"truth." I replied confidently.

"sooo. Are you a virgin or...?"

"virgin." I grinned.

They all started giggling and mocking me but I didn't take it to heart because I knew they were slightly tipsy.

"now if you're all done harking and convulsing, can we please get on with the game?"

"DAZ A-OKAY!" Louise screamed. I jokingly held my head, pretending to disown her.