Concealer: Chapter 23.

• Dedicated to EVERYONE.

hay guys so I have an update for youuuu! YAYAY. It took 5eva to write this chapter and it's pretty shiatty tbh but... Its an update nonetheless.

ENJOY:D

*******

Harry's POV

I tossed and turned and pulled the blanket over my shoulder.

'nope.' I mumbled to myself.

Then, I tried wrapping the blanket all the way around me, like a cocoon, but then my feet were sticking out of the blanket.

I was getting really pissed off. In a hasty move I kicked the blanket with my legs so it would cover my feet but i lost my balance and landed with thud on the cold marble tiles, the blanket falling on top of me.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

"Harry?.." Zoella's voice called, groggy from sleep.

"yeah. I'm here hun, go back to sleep."

"Harry come with mee!" she half-whined.

It wasn't like Zoella to say stuff like that. She would shy away from things like that. A wave of realisation washed over me. The reason she was being so bold was that she was on morphine, which has a lucid quality.

I picked myself up off the ground.

(A/N PICK YOURSELF UP OFF THE GROUND, YOU'RE SURE AS HELL TOO GOOD TO LET THEM HOLD YOU DOWN. All Time Low<3 UGH GUYS I'M SORRY)

I threw the blanket over my shoulder and gently clambered into bed with her, as not to hurt her.

She sighed contently,tangled her legs into mine and mumbled something that was incoherent.

**********MORNING***********

I felt a hand on my shoulder gently shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes to see an extremely pissed off nurse staring at me.

"Mr. Styles, may I ask what you are doing."

"I- ermm. Zoe wanted me to uh cuddle her.."

"i understand but that is against the rules!" she replied firmly.

"yeah okay. It won't happen again." I mumbled, half wanting to roll my eyes.

"hmph!"

I stuck my middle finger up and the door as it clicked shut.

I glanced at the girl laying next to me.

Her eyelids were shut and her rosy pink lips were slightly parted. Strands of her hair were spread all over her face and her nose was scrunched up.

I leaned over and pressed my lips to her cheek.

"mmmm" she sighed but kept her eyes shut.

I smirked as I watched her. I placed butterfly kisses down her jawline and sloppy kisses all over her collarbone. A moan escaped her lips. I pecked the skin under her ear and gently started sucking on it

"Zoe." I hummed.

"yes?" she said, her eyes stubbornly shut.

I pressed my lips to hers. She melted into the kiss and finally opened her eyes when I pulled away.

"now was that soo hard?" I said in my baby voice.

She giggled and bit her plump bottom lip.

"you go on tour tonight." she smiled sadly.