An explanation...

Hey guys, I guess you want an explanation as to why I haven't uploaded in about 2 weeks.

Thing is, I got diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Does anyone think that's uber ironic because that's what I said Zoella had!? Oh the irony..

It's at stage 3 and I'm undergoing prognosis at the moment with some chemotherapy here and there.

So for the moment there may not be many uploads but while I'm in hospital there might be many because I'll have an bunch of free time on my hands.

For the next week or 2, I'll be spending time with my friends and family. I'm so sorry for this but I want to make sure I make the most of this time. I will not be neglecting you because I'll be writing all the time just in smaller portions. Like I won't be sitting down for 2 hours and writing a chapter all at once like I used to. It'll be bit by bit.

I'll be on Wattpad and I'll be replying to any queries or anything you have, so I'll be active but I won't be uploading as frequently. I'll also be on my Twitter @JackBarakarth and my tumblr sayanythingATL.tumblr.com

I'm sorry to have to do this:( I will be uploading though! Who knows, I might feel like writing 24/7 but I just wanted to point out that if I wasn't uploading, that was the reason.

I also wanted to thank you all so much for sticking with me and fanning and commenting.

And don't fear! There will be stories soon and this one isn't even halfway done yet! So stay tuned:)

Does anyone reading this have/ had cancer?

Do you know anyone who had it?

The really annoying thing is that my lymph nodes swelled up and it looks VILE! I look like a freak:( (then again, that's nothing new)

So thank you lovely people so much for everything!

I love all you wattpaderinos. Even my silent readers out there.

I hope you stick with me.

But I can't stress enough, this story is NOT over. Not even halfway done and I have a sequel planned. This is only the beginning.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Kate a.k.a DirectionerXF xo

P.s can some of you tell me your favourite pass-times?

Xoxoxo