Concealer: Chapter 27.

omfg GUYS THIS IS SO SHIT, BUT I NEED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING FOR YOU. UGH SO MANY EXAMS SO MANY TRIPS TO THE DOCTORS-.- ANYWAY HERE IT IS. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF IT'S COMPLETE CRAP. Please bear with me:(

Anyway, here's the chapter..

************

Zoella's POV

I rested my hand on the cold metal handle of the door leading to the ward, debating with myself whether I wanted to go in or not.

Finally, I gritted my teeth and pushed open the door. Immediately, I saw the curly-haired boy laying on the bed looking pail, weak and frail. His eyelids rested shut and his deep red lips remained slightly parted.

I slowly made my way to the side of his bed and positioned myself so that I was sitting diagonal to him. I placed my hand on his and shivered at the coolness of his skin.

I stayed stationary for a few moments before abruptly standing up causing the phone in my lap to crash against the marble floor. I squeezed my eyes shut praying 'please don't be broken'

I picked it up and saw the screen completely shattered.

"fanfuckingtastic" I mumbled to myself.

I proceeded to switch my phone on. Pleased to see it worked, I logged onto tumblr. My dashboard was flooded with GIFs of 'fuenciado' and 'kellic'

(A/N if you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about they're basically bromance ship names...like Larry Stylinson xD)

I reblogged most of them before opening my twitter app.

I went onto my mentions when a blue tick caught my eye.

@RupertGrint: @Zozeebo I hear you're going through a tough time. Stay strong. #staystrongZoella xxx

It was a few moments before I realised that my mouth was gaping wide. Rupert Grint was one of my favourite actors so I mentally squealed before opening up a reply tweet.

@Zozeebo: @RupertGrint thank you so much! That made me smile so wide:)xxx

I scrolled aimlessly through my old mentions until I saw some old tweets from @lisanoelruocco.

I felt my eyes brim with tears as I thought back to those days, a feeling of nostalgia feeling my stomach.

I sighed as I heard the door click open. An elderly blonde woman came inside holding a clipboard.

"Ms walker?"

"yes?"

"ms walker when you flew in here, did you consult your doctor who was performing the chemotherapy?"

Oh shit. I completely forgot.

"I erm.."

"I'll take that as a no" she spoke crisply.

I hung my head as she jotted down some things on the blue clipboard.

"ms walker that was very irresponsible. I have put you on the list, with any luck your chemo and prognosis shall begin tomorrow."

*************NEXT DAY******

I watched silently as the doctor sterilized the silver needle. I looked away as he began to search for the veins in my arm. Then, I felt a prick and a liquidy substance go up my arm. I shuddered.

I looked over at the blonde nurse who was staring intently at her clipboard.

"is..is everything okay?" I asked.

"ms walker, it appears that your cancer is getting more and more aggressive. You may have lesser time than we thought.."

I felt tears threaten to pour.

"oh" was the only thing I managed to croak as I bolted out of the room.

I sprinted down the highstreets shoving annoyed shoppers out of the way. I ran until my throat was parched and my muscles ached but I couldn't stop.

I finally came to a halt outside of the pharmacy.

I looked for the sleeping pill prescription that my doctor had given me from back when I was suffering with insomnia.

I found the crumpled paper and straightened it out on the cold, marble counter.

The pharmacist finally turned around and smiled at me.

"what can I help you with ma'am?" she asked.

I gestured to the paper, unable to speak.

Her eyes skimmed the paper before resting on me.

"do you have any form of identification?" she asked me doubtfully.

I mentally stabbed her for being so judgmental before pulling out my ID card. I made sure to slap it on the counter.

She tutted before photocopying it. She gave me the prescription back with a shiny white box of pills next to it.

"thank you." I said as I walked out.

No reply.

I rolled my eyes and began speeding down the streets again.

****IN THE HOSPITAL BATHROOM**

I locked the main bathroom door behind me. I walked over to the sink and leant against it, my eyes never leaving my reflection.

I saw a broken girl who had nothing better to do than drown in her own self-pity. I saw a broken girl full of self-loathe and hatred for herself.

I clenched my jaw. Almost savagely, I emptied the contents of the bottle.

I put as many pills as I could in my mouth before taking a swig of water. I had about five pills left so I swallowed the lot.

I felt my head start to spin.

I looked at my reflection one last time before saying:

"I have less time, why not make it lesser?"

****************

Guys, just to be clear, I have no idea if Rupert grint even has a twitter.

So ye ^^^^

That was that, I'm sorry if it was short:L

Is Zoella gonna die? Or is harry? Are either of them gonna die? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!:D

Ask me anything: ask.fm/sleepingwithalltimelow

^^ you do NOT have to have an askfm to ask me shit.

Twitter: @JackBarakarth

GUYS HOLY SHIT 30,000+ ILY, MOTHERFUCKERS, ILYSM<33

COMMENT C O M M E N T

<3333333

Kate~ aka DirectionerXF

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx