Concealer: chapter 16.

Hai my delightful wattpaderinos! X

I'm sorry about this chapter, it's boring, it's short.

FORGIVE ME PWEASE?! I went through yet ANOTHER tough time:L (more on that later) All that jazz aside, I have this chappie for y'all. I'm sorry, but I did wanna get something up on the interwebz for you! Xx

******

RECAP: "Zoella, can I ask you a question?"

****

"yes." I said uncertainly.

"do you.. Know you might have... Done that... To Lisa?"

"no.. I really haven't a clue.. Everything seemed fine and then.." I cut myself off.

"you don't have to say it." he said reassuringly.

Cue the awkward silence...now.

"I'm just gonna take a walk." I said quietly, tears blurring my vision.

*****

I threw on my Escape The Fate hoodie and stepped into the cold autumn air.

The wind was blowing violently.

I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to get away from civilization completely.

I roamed aimlessly until I came to a 24 hour shop.

The fluorescent white lights stung my eyes. It was empty. The cashier was practically falling asleep in on her till.

I looked around some aisles until I found the bathroom.

I locked myself in a cubicle. I put the lid of the toilet down so I could sit on it. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I felt wet stuff trail down my cheeks.

"Ew I'm crying" I said aloud.

*****

My head was hurting from all this crying I was doing.

Finally, it had all gotten too much for me. I dug around in my bag until I found what I was looking for.

Penknife.

Without thinking it through, without weighing the consequences, I slammed it onto my wrist. The cherry coloured liquid seeped out of the wound and landed with a splat on the white/gray tiles. I watched as the blood spread itself out on the tiles, and eventually into the grouting.

I sighed and looked at my cut. About 3 inches big. I held the penknife gingerly and slowly began making the cut bigger until it was about double the size.

I pressed my finger onto it and winced when it came in contact with my wound. It hurt more this way. It felt better this way.

I sighed. I knew I had to stop. But I couldn't.

I kept cutting until my wrists burned. I let out a cry, it hurt so much. I started to feel lightheaded. I looked at the ground. It was pretty much covered in blood.

"aahhhh" I screamed as the room started spinning.

******

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I was still in the cubicle, but on the floor as opposed to the toilet seat. I looked at my wrists. Crusty blood and shitloads of scabs. I really pushed it to the limit this time.

I looked at my phone.

"hello?" it came out more as a question than a statement.

"Zoella Walker, why are there police officers at your apartment?! What have you been doing drugs or something?!" my mom spat.