Concealer: Chapter 7.

Hey wattpaderinos! This chappie has a lawt of 'mature content' read at your own risk! It's pretty detailed but that's cos a lot of you were asking for a dirty chapter so here it is. Enjoy.

*********

Zoella's POV

"BRRRINNG" my alarm clock blared.

I sighed and dragged my tired body into the kitchen. I opened a new box of Cheerios and ate in silence.

/////

I decided on a Sum 41 band tee. (yes I've not yet grown out of them and still love them) accompanied by black jeans.

Looking at my wrists, I sighed and pulled out some concealer and rubbed it onto my scars and cuts.

******

Once I was at the door of the studio, I took a deep breath. 'brace yourself' I thought. Gently, I pushed the cold teal door handle and there stood an angry looking Karen.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?"

"I-"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSES, GO DO HARRYS MAKEUP AND MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE SOONER. YA UNDERSTAND ME?"

"yes ma'am"

I sighed and dug around my makeup box trying to find some under-eye concealer for Harry. He'd been strangely silent throughout. Id been expecting some hurtful comment saying the caroline was prettier and whatnot, but no, he hadn't breathed a word.

"it's there" a husky voice snapped Me out of my thoughts.

"whatever" I said unkindly and began squirting it on a brush.

An idea hit me. They don't look at their makeup before they go on stage. I could have some fun with this.

"close your eyes" I ordered.

I took out a Mac stippling brush and began applying periwinkle eyeshadow under his eyes. Trying to hide my sniggering, I took out my eyeliner pencil and began drawing huge sperm shaped eyebrows on top of his natural ones.

We usually apply a lip colour that is very similar to the clients natural one but I pulled out a maybelline lipstick in 'infa-red' and began dabbing it on his lips. Because of it's intense pigmentation, that was enough to make him look like an absolute clown.

"all done" I stated. He nodded quietly and left the room. I heard a gasp. Why of all days had he chosen this one to look in the mirror?

He walked into the room, expressionless and pointed to his face. I couldn't take it anymore, I erupted in a fit of giggles. His expression changed to one of mock anger.

"you think this is funny?" he asked, clutching his heart dramatically.

"yes" I spluttered.

"oh no you didn't"

His fingers made way to the side of my tummy and before I knew it, I was on the floor in laughter.

"hah-harreh. Puh-Puh leeaasseee! Stooopppp!" I managed to say in between giggles.

"nevaahh!" he yelled and began tickling my armpits with one hand tickling me under my chin.

I managed to get out of his grasp to take a small drink of water that was sitting on the pale pink dressing table. Harry crept up behind me and began poking my side. I took a makeup brush and smacked it on his forehead.

He gasped and tackled me so that he was on top of me.

Harrys POV

she giggled and I found myself getting lost in those sapphire pools. Snap out of it harry!