Concealer: Chapter 28.

Guys I'm really excited for you to read this chapter!:D

Now I tried a new spacing, is it easier to read like this?

Or did you prefer the old spacing? Let meh know.

I'm in Missouri atm bc new treatment so I might be updating a little more frequently:D

*cheers*

Enjoyyyy!xo

A friendly reminder:

Ask.fm/sleepingwithalltimelow

@JackBarakarth (twitter)

sayanythingATL.tumblr.com

Thatgirlfromtwitter.blogspot.com

***********************

Eleanor's POV:

I clutched my head not wanting to believe it. I had just been told by the doctor that Harry was beginning to recover and he would be up in a couple of days time with a bit of good luck.

Zoella on the other hand, doctors had strong doubts about her. She'd taken the entire tube of sleeping pills. They were pumping her stomach but the doctors had told me that if she survived this one, she'd have closely cheated death.

I didn't want to see how Harry would react when he woke up and she was in this condition..

Sighing, I stood up and made my way over to the hospital's cafeteria. I patiently waited in the line, as I got nearer the front, I began contemplating going back, the waiter was...

-

-

-

Alex.

I tried to turn back but he'd already seen me.

His eyes narrowed as I felt a red-hot dart of fear travel down my spine. I knew what he'd done. I knew with every single fibre in my body. But it couldn't be proved. He couldn't get what he deserved because I had no proof. But I knew. I just did.

I diverted my gaze up to the menu, pretending to be really interested in the pudding menu.

Luckily, an elder woman also joined Alex at the counter and I managed to avoid any contact with him.

****

I made my way towards the exit when an arm stopped me from leaving.

"I'm sorry ma'am you're not allowed to take food from the cafeteria out into the rooms"

Shit.

"oh um okay"

I awkwardly walked over to a table and tried to eat my pizza as fast as I could.

I was halfway through when the familiar Doncaster boy came charging through the doors.

"El! El! Harry's awake! He's got to be careful because of the incision but he's walking over here with Niall right now!"

"That's fantastic!" I fake cheered. All I could think about was getting out of the same room as Alex. I could feel his gaze burning on my back.

At long last, a very grumpy Harry came stumbling in, leaning on Niall.

"bloody hell" he complained as he carefully positioned himself on a seat. "these surgeons are butchers"

"it's for your own good, mate" Niall chimed in.

"Yeah, it is, have you you got 10p? I want to get a sprite" Louis asked.

"where's Zoella?"

The question I was dreading.

"she's umm" I trailed off..

"eleanor." Harry spoke firmly. "where is she"

"uhhhh"

"where is she?"

"she's in the ward." I spoke at last.

"what?! Why?! Is she okay?!" Harry questioned, suddenly frantic.

"Harry... She tried to..commit suicide"

"WHAT?!" Harry yelled, already standing up.

"her cancer got more aggressive and then one of the other patients found her laying in the bathroom.."

"I have to go." Harry said as he swiftly turned on his heal and bolted out of the cafeteria.

Harry's POV

I ran down endless corridors. I tried to ignore the piercing pain in my side, I was more focused on the pain in my heart.

I finally saw ward 102 and slammed the door open.

On the bed, lay Zoella. All sorts of different tubes sticking out.. A nebulizer on her face. Tubes sticking out of her stomach.

I let out a sob as I sat on the edge of her bed. This wasn't fair. She looked so pale. So vulnerable. I stroked her cheek as tears fell down mine.

I lay myself down next to her and eventually drifted off.

Eleanor's POV:

I noticed the cafeteria getting less busy. I glanced up at the clock. It read 10pm. Shit, that was the time that shift ended. That meant Alex would be leaving soon. I quickly gathered up my things but I was too slow.

"in a rush?" came a voice from behind me.

Alex.

"yes."

"Aw why? I thought we could chat."

"I don't 'chat' with criminals" I spat back.

"who said I'm a criminal?" he countered, a smirk playing at his lips.

"you are and you know it. Very fucking well."

"oh sassyyyyyyy" he dragged out the 'y' "well I'd best be off now, see you around Eleanor"

I watched with disgust as he exited the room.

You see, Alex murdered Lisa..

And now he was after Zoella.

***************************

PLOT TWIST AHAHA.

So Harry didn't die;) but still, will Zoella? Will she die naturally or will Alex kill her?

Why does Alex want her dead?

Why did Alex kill lisa?

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOOOWWW.

Follow me on Twitter: @JackBarakarth

^^ I DOUBLE DARE YOUUUUU.

Guys... This Tom guy that I like has a girlfriend.. And she's bloody gorgeous. Let's all sob together.

If you have any questions:

Ask.fm/sleepingwithalltimelow

^^^ do ask;)

I'll let you guys go noow.

Byeeeeee!~

~Kate.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx