Concealer: Chapter 21.

Zoella's POV

We heard the door click shut. We sat in silence for a couple of seconds before Harry sat by my bed. He intertwined his hand with mine.

"how are you feeling?" he asked while brushing stray hair off my forehead.

"better."

Harry opened his mouth to say something when a nurse walked in.

"hello, love. Just gonna run some tests and monitor the ruptures."

"Mkay."

I watched as the rubbed alcohol on my arm and prepared the needle. I turned my head the other way when I saw the tip of the needle plunge into my flesh. I wriggled with uncomfortableness.

(A/N is that a word? :L)

Harry's thumb drew small circles on my wrist, calming me down slightly.

I winced as she pressed cotton wool onto the needle and pulled it out.

"Alrighty love, now I'm just going to give this to the lab. I'll be about 20minutes okay?"

"yeah... All right."

As she left, Harry brought my hand up to his lips and began pecking it.

"your skin smells like grapefruits." he murmured against my skin.

He cupped my face in his hands as he just looked at me. I looked back at him. There was pin-drop silence in the room.

"Harry." I whispered, not wanting to disturb the silence in the room.

"Zoella." he whispered back.

He was now staring at my lips. I moved forward slightly, connecting our lips. I shivered as I felt tingles travel up my spine, I could feel Harry smirking against my lips. I parted my lips as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I felt a hot dart of excitement go up my back. I moaned against his lips, causing him go smirk more.

He slowed the kiss down and slowly pulled away. He gestured for me to move up on the bed. I did as I was told and he lay down next to me, cradling my hand. He turned around so that his lips were pressed under my ear and his nose was pressed against my hair. I could feel his hot breath tickling my cheek causing me to shiver slightly.

"If I lay here... If I just lay here." he sang in his sweet voice. "would you lie with me and just forget the world.."

I smiled and gently kissed his nose. Noticing a guitar case in the corner, I asked "Harry.. Why's there a guitar case here?"

He tapped his nose secretively as I raised my eyebrows.

"Zoella... I know you may think it's a little soon but.. I love you.."

My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at him with wide eyes.

(A/N WITH MY EYES JUST AS WIDE AS MY MOUTH CAN BE. omg guys sorry, I ruin all the touchy-feely moments :L)

I thought about it. Did I love this boy? Yes. Yes I did. I loved his crooked smile. His unruly curls. His gay sense of fashion. His glittering green orbs. But most of all, his personality. His flirtatious remarks, his caring,sweet,concerned side.

I love Harry Styles.

"I mean it's okay if you don't..but."

I cut him off.

"I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around me torso, pulled me close and placed a peck on my lips. Our foreheads were pressed together.