Concealer: chapter 5.

Yo.. So I slept through the whole flight so I decided to write now. I'm sorry if it's not good. I'm knackered! Okay.. I've been having a biiit of writers block :/ and school is starting in a couple of days do uploads might be very slow and less frequent. When I settle down, I promise I'll try and write chapters to the best of my ability! I'm shitting myself cos I'm scared to go back..seeing as I'm in year 13..I just don't want this year to end! I'll miss everyone so much :( I might to a separate thing on choosing universities and shit like that. Well done if you bothered to read through my yapping. Enjoy wattpaderinos! *warning* if you're uneasy by blood then this might not be the chappie for you!

****************

Zoella's POV

I woke up and smiled like a lunatic at my ceiling. I put two fingers to my

lips wanting Harry's lips on mine again.

"I FEEL LIKE DANCIN TONIGHT." my alarm clock blared. I slammed my hand down on it. But did it work like it does in the movies?

"EVERYBODY GETTIN KINDA CRUNK."

I sighed at pushed the switch to make it shut up. I leaped out of bed and flicked through the endless band tees on the hangers. I stopped when my palm was resting on the 'Echelon' shirt. I slipped on some grey skinny jeans under it accompanied with black Chelsea boots. I put on some gel eyeliner and ran a mascara comb through my lashes. I glanced at my wrists. Sighing, I pulled out my Barry M concealer and pumped some out onto my palm. Very little came out so I pressed the pump again. The farting noise filled my ears, signalling that the tube was empty.

"shitshitshitshit" I muttered.

Self-consciously, I pulled the sleeves of my shirt further down in an attempt to be discreet. Like always, I slid down the banister and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl.

I pushed my earphones in and started humming along to Na Na Na. Before I knew it, I was at the door of the school. The corridor was full of people and I spotted Harry's curly mop of hair over all the heads. I ran full speed towards him and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"whoa whoa. Slow down tony hawk, you are in a corridor." he said and his arms slithered around my waist.

I received some dirty looks from the other girls especially Emilee but I brushed it off and pressed my lips on my boyfriend's cheek. BOYFRIEND. Holy crap. If I was in Florida right now, I would be excusing myself to go to the bathroom so I could push the blade against my warm skin.

"what class do you have?" Harry's lips brushed my ear causing shivers to go up my spine.

"Trigonometry. You?"

"Algebra." he sighed. We said our byes and I met up with Louise. We walked to the classroom, giggling about the stupidest things. The frost things I noticed were emilee's dagger eyes burning a hole into my face.

I rolled my eyes and sat down to hear mrs Ponrty's nasally voice.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the bell rang. I linked one arm thorough Louise's and one arm through Kate's. We giggled like schoolgirls until Emilee stopped us.

"may I have a word with zoella?" she said in a sickly sweet voice.

"erm. Yeah." I replied uncertainly and gestured for Louise and Kate to go towards the cafeteria.

The minute Louise and Kate were out of sight, Emilee took me by the neck and slammed me against the lockers.

"can't breathe." I wheezed.

"shut up bitch." she spat. "now. You be a good little girl and tell Harry you were using him."

Really? Who did this girl think she was?

"never" I managed to choke out.

"you will, or else." she crooned, pulling out a chefs knife from her purse. She held it dangerously close to my neck. I gulped. I tried to change my wide eyes into a glare but she just scoffed. She pressed it a bit harder into my skin. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the warm liquid trickle down my neck.

"okay okay!" I yelled when the pain got unbearable. She smirked and I winced as she pulled the blade harshly out of my neck.

"do it now or you'll get to see part 2 of this little show." she threatened. I nodded frantically and she smirked, enjoying the power she had over me.

I ran through the doors of the cafeteria and spotted Louise, Kate and Harry sitting on stools. I ran up to him. Instantly, his expression wore a smile, revealing those cute little dimples. I mentally groaned. This was gonna be harder than I thought. I tried to make my face expressionless and blunt.

"Harry, I used you. I feel nothing towards you." you have no idea how hard it was to say those eight words. Not to mention Harry's crestfallen expression after that.

"wah- what?" he stammered.

"yes." I said in a bored tone. Tears brimmed his eyes. The pit of my stomach filled with guilt.

"I thought we had something..."

"you thought wrong."

He shook his head frantically, his lips pressed in a thin line. He got up and bolted out the double doors.

"I love you." I heard his faint voice say.

It was then I realised I loved him too. With everything inside me, I loved him. He loved me. We loved each other.. He loved zoella walker? The plain sixteen year old girl from Florida? Even so, I loved him too.

Harry's POV

I clutched my stomach. My body was sick of crying. But I couldn't stop. I sat down on the cold pavement, my head on my knees.

"Harry!" I heard her voice shout. Wow now I was hearing things? I saw a figure in the distance running up to me. Blue eyes prominent. Now I was seeing things!?

"Harry please, I can explain." she said, tear tracks down her face.

"get lost." I sneered. It hurt. To talk to her like that.

"please! Please! Let me explain. Two minutes that's all I'm asking."

I glanced at my watch. "talk."

"wellEmileesaidshewantedtotalktomeafterclassandshetoldmetotellyouiusedyouotherwiseshewouldkillmeandcanyouseethismarkonmyneck?" she gabbled really fast.

"what?"

She took a deep breath and began explaining the situation. With every sentence she said, my jaw dropped a little further.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed and draped my arms around her neck.

I rested my forehead on hers. I gave her an Eskimo kiss and she giggled and pulled me into a proper kiss.

"oh and Harry?"

"hmm?"

"I love you too."

I smiled and connected our lips again.

******************

N'awwww! That's so cute. (if I do say so myself) how's everyone liking the story? Like I previously mentioned, since school is starting, uploads may become fairly infrequent and yeee. If you like it..recommend it to your friends. Spread the word.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN.

I have a crush on votes and comments. *hinthint*

P.s I love you guiz!

XxXxXxXxX

Waheeyy! 200 reads. *happy dance*